Carl is back

5 days later

Hazel is coming over tomorrow . she got back from seeing mom yesterday. she is staying for 3 days. Fiona sold the mat. Which is sad because I really liked that idea for her but it is her life.

I worked today and then I heard Monica and frank are getting remarried. that has to be a shit show. 

Debbie texted me to come over so I did. I had like 3 beers and I felt so happy and in a party mood which is weird. Lip and Fiona were on the couch. " hey" I told them "hey" they said back I sat next to them. "do you guys feel really more like happy and just weird?" I asked. I never felt this way. "Honestly I feel a bit weird" Lip said. "God me too" Fiona said. "Yeah I feel kind of like I am rolling" He told us. "rolling?" I asked and started to laugh.

we all looked at frank and Monica. "did you spike our fucking drinks?" Fiona yelled at them. "yeah with molly its a party!" Monica said. "oh fuck" I said. "Oh is this supposed to make me stay sober?" Lip asked. "I am not surprised" Fiona said. "I am since when they have ever shared their drugs" Lip said and we all laughed.

I found Franny and I picked her up and started to dance with her in my arms. she was smiling and laughing at me. One of the lovely Gallagher parties.

The next morning, I woke up in Carls's bed with lip. I looked over and the sun was shining in the window. I sat up. "Tessa when did you get here?" He asked me. " I slept here" I said. "oh" He said. "do you think anything happened?" He asked me. "what?" I questioned. "did we do anything?" Lip asked. "oh ew no I really do not think so.. and why is that the first thing your mind comes to?" I asked him as I stood up. "I really have no clue" he said dryly. 

I got up and frank and Monica were sleeping on the couch. I walked home and see Colden and Andrea asleep on the couch. how cute. I went to my room and just laid there. I was tried but I felt so happy still. When will the happiness ware off? I think pretty soon because Debbie called me about two hours later and told me to come to the hospital, they think Monica died.

I left in the clothes I had and started to drive there.

I got there and they were in a waiting room. Kev and v was there to. Fiona got me a coffee just the way I like it. I was looking on the tv and it is almost time for Christmas. Man this time of year is going to be sad without my mom.

They went and seen Monicas body. After I drove back to their house with Debbie Neal and Franny with me. "You are pretty" Neal said to me. "thanks" I told him. He was staring at me the whole time while driving. "Okay Debbie tell him to keep his eyes to himself" I shouted. "Neal eyes to yourself" she told him.

we got there and we all sat around the kitchen table drinking coffee and beer . we were going through her stuff. I went and got back into Ians bed this night. I went right to sleep. Little did I know I would have a great guest tomorrow. 

I woke up to the sound of laughter. Ian was not in her bed anymore. I opened my phone and I seen I had a text from Kat. She said.

hey, I hope we can hangout soon!

yes just let me know when

That is how are text went.

I took some of lips boxers and a big shirt to sleep in. I got up and went pee. Then I made my way downstairs and before I got there, I had to do a little rant from the top of the stairs. "Can you guys believe the same bitch that broke up with me is asking me to hangout soon. Like what the fuck I know I am fine but da- oh my God carl" I stopped in my sentence. I just looked at him. He got up from his chair and came and gave me and hug and I wrapped my arms around him. He spined me in the air like twice and put me down.