Flesh eating dog

I walked to the alibi with whatever money I had in my pocket. I knew I looked wrecked. "Hey honey what's wrong?" V asked me. I explained the best I could. "Sister and brothers fight all the time. You guys will make up soon and I really do not think he meant those words that he said. As for your mother I agree with you. She left 4 kids behind. She left 3 of them to fight and survive to live. I understand why you do not want to see her" She explained. I smiled. 

"This was never the way I planned. I just get so cocky at times and never really understand the people I could hurt around me. I hope Colden will forgive me. If not I really got to find somewhere to live" I threw my hand to my face. "I think he should be the one to apologize. Plus you know my house is always open" Kevin told me. I smiled. I pulled the last 80$ out my pocket I had. "Give me whatever" I told them. 

I ended up getting pretty wasted. I never even had to spend more than 10$ because men would just pay for my drinks. I was ready to go anywhere besides here. I was going to stay with Fiona I think. V did not want me to go by myself but I told her I was fine. I was in fact not. 

I was just walking where ever my feet went. My phone was ringing. "Hello?" "Tessa where did you go?" "Leave me alone Colden." "Are you drunk?" "No I am sober" I said sarcastically. "Let me see that" Some dude said. 

"Tessa it is Lip what are you doing?" He said calm. "Shut the front door Lip I missed you man!" I told him as I smiled. I heard him laugh. "Where are you at do you want to hangout?" He asked me. "Yes duh!" I looked around. I did not know where I was at. "I am on train tracks" I told him. 

I wonder if a train was to come would it hit me or would it stop? "Are you by signs or anything?" He asked me. "I see like a purple sign" I told him. "Okay I will be there soon alright?" "No Colden right?" "Yeah no Colden". I hung up and sat on the ground away from the train. My phone buzzed. 

Carl-Where are you at?

Me- Where I should bee? Were r u.

Carl- why are you writing funny?

Me- Y knot? 

I seen a car pull up. It was Colden's. Lip got out. I stood up. "I am so glad you are here Lip!" I cheered. "I am glad you are here too!" he told me. I went and gave him a hug. I looked past him and seen Colden was standing there. I tried to run but Lip caught me. "You lied to me Lip!" I shouted at him. 

I was angry now. Lip and Colden put me in the back seat. I put my legs to my chest and crossed my arms. "Tessa what are you doing?" Colden spoke. I stayed quit. "Tessa?" He said again. "Lip tell him I am not talking to him" "Ay man she said she is not talking to you" "Tessa stop acting like a child!" Colden shouted. 

"I am good" I spoke. "This is dangoures you understand? Someone could have taken you and did things to you that are horrible. You could have fell and got hurt. A train could have hit you or a car. You could have hurt other people as well" He explained. "He is right Tessa" Lip added. 

"You need to stop doing things like this you hear me? If you do not stop I am going to have to find somewhere for you to go. I know you have a lot on your mind and you are going through a lot but you do not need to act like this. You used to be so calm and simple" He explained 

I laughed. "You are not sending me anywhere!" I shouted at him. "Do we need to make a bet?" He asked me. "Why are you such a fucking dick all of a sudden? I am tired of it! You used to be my favorite person and now you are so insufferable!" I shouted. 

"me insufferable? You are .. Never mind" He said. "Finish!" "No its okay" I scoffed. "Maybe if you would have apologized this would have never happened!" I explained. "This is all about me giving you an apology?" "Don't flatter yourself to much that isn't all it. You need to seek mental help" I told him.