Fiona 2.0

I watched tv all the way to work. Which was at 8pm. I got up brushed my teeth again put my hair in a pony tail did my stuff got dressed into my work clothes and hit the door. But I grabbed my gun I got from that man because I have a feeling about something. it might just be a side effect of taking my medication all over again. 

I took the train and I felt peoples eyes on me. there was a baby crying. all I could hear was the baby crying. in my ears. I tried to drown it out but it was not working. "Breath Tessa breath" I said out loud to myself. "Shut up" I screamed in the middle of the train. I looked up and all eyes were on me. luckily this was my stop. thank god that was embarrassing. I got to work and my shift ended around 2am. It was pretty dead lucky for me. I was so tired. I could crash right here.

Carl was working at least he kept me some company. he was still sad about dom. fucking bitch.

There was a group of men that came in here. It is around 1am. " hi welcome in , can I get yall started with drinks?" I asked them. "water" they all said. weird. one of the new waiters told me they would check me out when I walked away. gross.

I went back over there to give them their waters. " here you guys go" I told them " what would you guys like to eat?" I asked them. One guy wanted to be smart. "Are you on the menu?" he asked me. I looked around to see if anyone heard that. carl peaked him head around the corner and walked over here. " do you want to pick your teeth up off the floor?" carl asked him. Oh shit.

" I got it carl thank you" I told him. "What did you ask me dish washer boy?" the man said. " You heard me" Carl said. the man started to stand up. " if I was you I would sit back down" I told him. "No I want to know if this man has a problem?' the man said. " yeah I don't like the way you are talking or looking at her" carl said. The man swung but missed carl punched him right in his nose. his other friends got out the booth and started to buck up at carl. It is now or never. I raised the gun up and shot it twice into the celling. "GET THE FUCK OUT" I yelled. Everyone started to yell and the men got up.

"Tessa what the fuck" Fiona said coming from her office. "Tessa how do you have a gun?" Carl asked. "well you know how I got a gun put to my head from that man and women?" I said "yeah" carl said "what!" Fiona yelled. "well I knocked it out his hand and shot his feet and I kept the gun" I told them. "Holy shit Tessa!" Fiona said.

carl explained what happened to Fiona and she told us to get back to work and I did not break nothing in the celling. My shift ended and carl was already gone. I think mainly because he was shook up by the whole situation. I felt fine. Just so tired.

I walked into Fionas office. "Hey Tessa are you heading out?' she asked me. I am glad she was awake. "actually, do you have room for one more?" I asked her. "yeah come on" she said and I laid on the floor with her. to my surprise I slept the whole night. slept like a baby. 

I woke up to Fiona being gone. She must have left me to sleep. I woke up and went back to work in the same clothes I was in. I was feeling better today I hope the storm has passed.

After a long day I was going to the store to find me a dress to wear for the party tonight. I went to this store that had dresses for cheap. There was a lot I tired but they did not hit. I found this dark green like a pretty one not a shit looking green. I tried it on and damn I loved it. the neck was v lined and it was tight at the top and flowy at the ends. it went down to my ankles. yep I want it.

It was only 35$ which is not bad for a dress. I went home and took a shower did all my stuff to get ready. I did a full face of makeup which I do not need but oh well. I put my hair half way with a braid. I looked cute. I had to take a picture for my Instagram. I put in my caption. "bad bitches wear green" Is it true. maybe.