You never know.

Today was my last free day before school. It was a Sunday. I was feeling pretty empty. I thought coming back home would help me a lot with my mental health. I still feel the same way. Larry and my mom were fighting last night. Friday night was so fun. Everyone was drinking and getting along. Maybe that is the issue. All of us are alcoholics.

I got up and took a shower and got dressed. I actually looked cute today. It was just jean shorts and a tee shirt.  I matched my outfit with some glasses and purse I stole. I got caught once. It was horrible. My mom made me give the stuff back and she made me watch Hazel every weekend for two months. I think the watching Hazel thing was strictly for her own benefit. Larry used to work night shift and mom would go to her bar she worked and get drunk while off the clock. It sounded real slobby to me. 

I hear shit breaking downstairs. I walked into the living room first. I see Hazel sitting on the couch covering her ear's with her palms and rocking back and forth. I rolled my eye's and walked into the kitchen. 

"We never have any money because you just want to drink your whole pay check up!" "But when you were using yours to sniff powder it was fine?" They were shouting. "Enough!" I yelled. They both turned to look at me. My mom had another vase in her hand she was going to throw. Larry is not perfect, But one thing is he never laid his hand's on my mom no matter how many times she has hit him. Maybe he has did a push to get her off but never punched her, slapped, kicked, pulled her hair, Nun of it. He just took the hits, or the bites. 

They were quiet as I walked over the broken glass to get my two pills out the medicine cabinet. I grabbed a glass of water to take it with. When I finished I looked back at them. "Can you guys please stop fighting in the house? My little sister is about to have a panic attack neither of you notice. Mom take a shower and go to sleep you have work in a few hours. Larry just please stop talking to this lady when she is drunk" I rolled my eyes and started walking into the living room to my sister. 

"Tessa Mave Ermys!" My mom shouted. I stopped walking as I heard his foot steps falling me. "Yes?" I say as I turned around. She was close to me. "Who do you think you are talking to like that?" "You?" I answered like a question. She scoffed. "Look baby -" Larry was trying to talk to her. 

"I am sick and tired of the disrespect from all of you kids! Even my own husband! The way I get treated in my own home is bullshit!" She was about to go on a rant. I looked at Hazel. She was looking at me with tears down her face. 

So I cut my mom off. "Whatever mom we all get treated like shit! We all feel like shit some time okay? But look how you are making your youngest daughter feel! Go upstairs and go to sleep" I snapped at her. 

I went and picked Hazel up who is half my size. "You are so fucking disrespectful!" Mom shouted. "Yeah and you have a drinking problem. I will be back later!" I shouted as I shut the front door. 

I seen Lip was sitting on the front porch of his house. I got up there and sat Hazel down. I wiped her face off. Lip already knew my mom and Larry's fights can be bad. "Look haze, You know any time they fight you do not have to listen. You can see if I am home or Sage or Colden! If nun of us are here you can walk over here to Fi's house" I explained. 

"I know I just get scared" She strutted out. I nodded my head. "I know baby. now go play with Liam okay" I told her. She smiled and walked inside. 

I sat next to Lip. He passed me his cig which I hit. He then pulled out a J. "I thought I heard yelling" Lip spoke. "And you were not going to check on me?" I asked with a smile. "I know you can handle yourself" He told me back. Me and him had a weird stare into each others eyes moment. It got a little creepy. "Yeah I am big enough" I said looking away.