My lover.

When I woke up this evening, I heard some noise. I walked downstairs and it was hectic. "what is going on?" I wondered. "Mom has cancer" Hazel ran to me. "What?" I shouted. There was boxes and everything downstairs. My mind was all over the place. I ran to find someone older. 

My mom was sitting in the chair holding Hunter. "What is going on?" I questioned her. She took a breath and looked at me. "There is not easy way to tell someone this but I have cancer. skin cancer." I felt dizzy. we just made-up last night and now she has to battle this? 

"How bad is it?" I wondered. "Stage 3" I gasped. "What are you going to do about this? I mean what is even going to happen?" I was so confused. "Calm down Tessa" "I cannot calm down!" I shouted then felt bad. "Colden and Sage are letting us move back in. I am going to get treated down here. Then if it works it works if not then only time can tell." She explained. I felt heartbroken. I threw my arms around her and started crying. She patted my back. "It's okay everything will be fine" She told me. Will it though? 

I helped them move stuff in. Hazel was going to share a room with the twins. Mom got the guest room. Everything was going to be fine. Just a little packed. I told Hazel when she gets over whelmed she can come to my room. Larry was here to pick her up for the week. I walked her outside. 

"Hey Babygirl!" Hey daddy!". Larry looked real good. Like actually really good. He had a new truck. "Hey Babygirl!" He told me. I smiled "Hey Larry" I told him and hugged him. "What's all this mess?" He asked me. "Mom is moving in with her boyfriend and kids. She had cancer" He had a surprised look. "I will be praying for her. I hope everything is all well. Is it going to be packed in there?" He wondered. "Yes! We will make it work." "How is Sage and her baby?" "Everything is good. Hopefully next time you come you can see them!" "yes I would love too! Well let us get going Hazel has her doctor appointment at 3 and we do not need to be late. I love you girl!" "I love you too Larry"

When Larry drove away Ian walked outside. He waved me over. I walked over there. "What's going on?" He questioned. "Is everyone here?" "yeah?" "let's walk inside". I walked in and Kassidi was all over Carl. At least he is happy right? 

I got Hey's from everyone. "So I have some news. everyone knows Sage gave birth to a girl" "yes" "Okay well my mom is moving back in with her boyfriend and his kids and stuff. I made up with her whatever but.. She had cancer" I announced. They all had sour faces. 

"I am sorry to hear that Tess" Fiona told me. "it's okay she is going to get treatment and stuff. I will help her the best I can. Fiona I need to take the day off" I told her. "Okay can you call and ask someone?" "Most of them dislike me" She sighed. "Call Sierra" She suggested. I called her. 

"Hey Sierra I was wondering if you could take my shift today because I have to help my family today" "Yeah I can what time?" "7-11" "Yeah I got you" "Thank you!". "she said yes". I went and sat at the kitchen table by the loving couple and threw my head down. I felt someone rubbing my back. "here is some coffee" It was Ian. "Thank you!" I told him and drunk some of it. 

"You need some good rest Tess" Debbie spoke. "I know but with 2-3 babies in the house, 2-3 kids in the house and 4 adults that seems hard" I spoke. I talked to them for a few minutes before i went on home. Carl and Kassidi went to uber. 

I went and talked to my therapist. It was a good session. After words I went to the mall. These older men were being so sweet and bought me some things. After that I went to Kat's house and smoked and chilled with her. 

I was driving home when I got a call. It was Carl. Weird. I pulled into the driveway and seen him sitting on my porch. He is so weird. I got out my car.

"Yes Mr. Gallagher can I help you?" I asked him. "Why did you not answer your phone" He questioned. "It died" I lied. Then it dinged. "Oh it died?" He asked. I started laughing. "I was driving so I was paying attention to the road" I told him.

He just looked at me. I missed him. I missed us. The best duo Carl and Tessa. The troublemakers.

"What do you need?" I asked him. he snapped out of thought. "Yeah so I might have made a mistake" Carl told me. "Okay how?" I asked. "Kassidi is very upset about me leaving. She is threatening to kill herself. So I got her a promise ring to make it up to her. When I gave it to her she thought I was marrying her which is something I did not want to do" Carl told me.

I smiled. "First off I cannot believe you never did that with me. Second it looks like you have your hands tied big time" I told him. He frowned. "I mean if I gave you a ring and you took it like that then yes, I would Marry you, but she is obsessed with me like hard. She does give good blow jobs though" He mentioned. He makes me go insane. 

"She gives them good because she probably did so many" I said to him. "You gave better ones than her, but she is willing to give them all the time" he said. I just looked at him. "So that is the reason you cheated because she offered it to you? Carl if you would have asked me I would have gave them to you" I explained to him.

"The reason I left you was because I felt bad. She did it and I did not stop her and I felt terrible for her and her father gave me money for military school, and it was just a lot then" Carl explained. That made me feel better. 

"I am glad you left me honestly. I have a family to up keep. Money to make. a sick mom. You are leaving again. I will not lie Carl, we had are little moment but now it is over." I explained to him. He looked at me. He had watery eyes which also happened to me. "Now you have a crazy obsessed bitch who will give you a blow job without you even asking" I told him.

"It sound nice but she is crazy! You are crazy but she is like fucking I cannot go anywhere alone crazy. I cannot have a minute of peace. Can not even shower. Tessa I love you and what I did was fucked up but I would have never put her in my basement if I knew this" He explained to me. 

I smiled at him. I put my hand on his shoulder as I was about to walk off. "You should have never been talking to other girls in the first place" I told him with a smirk. I was walking inside. "Tessa wait!" He shouted. I stopped and turned around. He ran to me and started to kiss me. I was caught in surprise. I tried to push him off but then started kissing him back.

Then we started to make out and next thing I knew we were in my bed room. He started to reach for the strings of my dress. Then I heard a baby cry and I snapped out. I pulled myself off.

I looked at him and he looked at me. "Don't cheat on her. She might kill me" I told him. He was just looking at me. I smiled small. "I let you in a lot. Then you go away again. I have enough will power to stop us but it still hurts. I would love to suck your face off but I can't do it. You have a girlfriend Carl. I have other things now. I love you so much. I am sorry you can never tell someone no" I explained. Tuff love was needed. 

 He looked like he was in other planet. Like it was his first time ever here. "My biggest mistake is always letting you go" he told me. "I know" I said and walked away. "Tessa!" He called. "Yeah?" He walked over to me. "This is the last time" He told me and kissed my forehead and ran down the stairs. What just happened? I ran out behind him. "Carl!" I shouted. 

He looked back at me with a smirk. "What do you mean?" I yelled. "You will see one day!" He screamed. Will I? I am beyond confused. 

Carl Pov:

She looked so lost looking at me from across the street. This is the last time I play with her and her feelings. I knew what I needed to do. Let everything play out with Kassidi. Go to school, come back and start a life with my one true love. The girl who I could never turn down. A girl who used to let me melt her barbie dolls in the microwave. The girl who tried to take all the blame for something we both did. The women who is strong enough to stand up to anyone. Tessa Emrys. My lover.