Chapter 60

The Rapture

"Just like that, baby." Dean's fingers pressed into my hips as a moan fell past his lips. 

Gripping his biceps, I moved my hips, legs beginning to shake around him. He moved his hands up my sides, suddenly flipping me onto my back and rolling his hips into mine. 

"Dean." I moaned as he gripped one of my thighs, holding it to his hip. "That--" I moaned, legs shaking as he thrusted deep into me. 

"That what, Si?" He groaned in my ear. "Does that feel good, hmm?"

"Yes." I breathe, euphoria washing over me. 

His hips stammered a bit. He was close too. My fingers pressed into the muscles of his arms as he came too, pace slowing slightly until he collapsed beside me. I let my eyes flutter shut as I felt the bed shift beside me and the sound of shuffling.

"Dean?" I asked softly, blinking my eyes open. The bathroom door was slightly ajar, the light on. Moments later, he walked back in now clad in nothing but boxers. 

He joined me back in bed, moving the sheets from my body. He brushed a warm washcloth over my skin, cleaning me up and leaving the occasional kiss brushed against my body. 

After getting cleaned up, Dean settled back into bed. He rested his head on my chest, one arm around my waist, the other resting beside me with his hand on my breast. Within ten minutes, he was sound asleep.

I ran my fingers through his hair, the other moving over his back. Less than a half an hour later, he jumped awake.

Apparently, Cas came to him in a dream saying something was wrong and we needed to meet him someplace else.

____

Sam, Dean and I walked through the old abandoned warehouse, flashlights and guns in hand. 

"Well, what did he say, Dean?" Sam asked. "What was so important?"

"If I knew, would I be here?" Dean replied as we walked up a flight of stairs. Inside the large room they opened up to was  busted lights, crackling electricity, and everything in the room was torn to pieces. "What the hell?"

"It looks like a bomb went off." Sam remarked. Smoke billowed from certain areas where a fire had once been.

"There was a fight here." Dean stated.

"Wow, really? Never would've guessed." I mumbled. 

"Between who?" Sam asked.

Dean turned, pointing the beam of his flashlight across the room. "Check it out."

I turned to see a large symbol painted on the wall in red.

"Look familiar?" Dean asked. 

"Yeah, it does." Sam nodded his head. 

"Anna used something like that to wish the angels back to the cornfield." 

"Meaning angels were fighting? Each other?" I asked. 

"More like Cas was fighting angels?" Sam suggested. 

"I don't know." Dean said, looking around. "Hey."

"What?" I asked, following as he walked off through the rubble. 

Then I spotted him. Cas lay unconscious on the floor. "Cas?" I asked.

"Cas." Dean shook his shoulder. 

He jumped awake. "What's--What's--What's going on?" 

"Just take it easy." Dean told him as he stood.