Mother's Day

Forgive me for not writing out an entire one-shot for our sweet and precious Ari and Holland. If I'd have had the time it would've been much more, but all I've really had time for is ideas of how I imagine it would've gone.

So, we'll do it in semi-bullet point and hope you accept my apologies for not doing more...

*Holland would be sound asleep while Ari who was suppose to work a full night's shift switched things around to be home early in the  morning before the girls woke up.

*He'd go around gathering Evy (4), Ada (2) and Nya (18 months) into the kitchen where they'd attempt to make a breakfast.

*Evy would bound ahead of everyone, running full force to her parent's bedroom. She wouldn't heed her father's calling and jump right into their bed, startling Holland awake.

*Ari would enter holding a platter of breakfast items, Ada would be on his back, arms wrapped around his neck, while Nya would be going for a ride on his leg using the top of his work boot as her seat.

*Happy Mother's Day, beautiful.

*Happy Mommy Day, Mommy!

*A quiet "baby" would be whispered by little miss Nya as she pats Holland's nine month swollen belly.

*"How are the rest of my girls?"

*Holland would attempt to sit up better in bed, her daughters crowding around to watch as the twins, Mia and Rae, take turns pushing a hand and foot against their mom's stomach.

*Tell me again, Levy.

*Tell you what, beautiful?

*How you only had an eight percent chance and we're now looking at our own starting line up for a hockey team?

*They'd laugh as Evy and Ada would pass over the gifts they worked on in preschool. Those sheets that ask the mother's age and favorite things from the perspective of the child.  

*They would all share pancakes in bed before Ari brought in Holland's chili cheese fries with extra sour cream.

*And as Ari helps get the little ones dressed for photos with their mom, Holland would go into labor with babies number 4 and 5.