Chapter Seventy-One

Carson's POV

Once everyone's settled in for night, we head upstairs to our bedroom. The water is cold in the tub so we drain it and we all take quick showers before Cory and I climb into bed while Spencer steps out to talk to Jackson. Cory stretches his body out like always. I kiss his cheek as I move his hand out of the way.

"I'm sorry we didn't get to finish in the bathroom sweets." Cory says, pouting cutely.

"It's okay sweetheart, we've got more than enough time to finish." I smile and kiss his pouty lips. He moans and wraps himself around me. The sweet kiss turns hot quickly and my hands grip Cory ass. His perky little ass fits perfectly in my hands.

"Ahh." Cory moans as I squeeze him and he rubs himself against me.

"Moreee." He whines as I kiss down his neck.

"Well isn't this a sight." Cory and I both look up at a smirking Spencer, who's shirtless, in low hung pj pants. How does he not get cold, when we're literally in the middle of winter. I think to myself.

"A thing of beauty aren't we?" Cory says, with a mischievous smile upon his lips.

"You are, you really are." Spencer says, gazing at us longingly.

"You going to join us?" Cory asks, wiggling his way into an upright position.

"I want to, I really do but this Charlie thing is getting out of hand." Spencer says while tiredly rubbing his temples. He walks into the bedroom shutting the door behind him.

"What happened?" I ask, sitting up quickly.

"Charlie was spotted outside my parents place half an hour after he called Lizzy. Jackson's got eyes on all our homes. He just got word back from his guys now." He says as he sits down next to me.

"Did you call the cops?" I ask and Spencer nods.

"They couldn't arrest him because he was on the pavement, which is public property, and not in the yard so, they can't charge him with trespassing. Also, since Lizzy doesn't technically stay with mum and dad, and wasn't at home when Charlie was there, it's also technically not stalking." Spencer says, frustratedly.

"Hey, everything will be fine. Lizzy's going to be okay, she's got Jackson protecting her, things will work out for all of us." Cory reassures him and he hums.

"You're right." Spencer agrees, smiling at us.

"So, then maybe we can continue..?" Cory asks with a sly smile and Spencer chuckles.

"I guess we can." He says and Cory squeals excitedly, before jumping onto me and making his squirming self comfortable on my lap.

"Me first, please." Cory says, happily, while wriggling his pert ass on my lap, waking my dick up.

"You first for what?" I ask as I try to stop his wriggling hips.

"I want to suck you off first." He says happily. His eyes are sparkling as he grinds down against me and I moan, gripping handfuls of his ass.

"Can I? Pleaseeee?" Cory moans sexily in my ear as he pushes back into my hands and uses
one of his hands to palm me through my cotton pants.

"Yes, you very much can." I say breathlessly, pulling him closer so his grinding harder against me.

"What about me baby, can I touch you too?" Spencer asks from behind me. When did he get there? I nod as Spencer pulls my shirt up. I help him get it of my body as quick as possible and my hands return to Cory's thick, squeezable thighs.

Cory is still grinding down against me and I'm now rock hard and my dick is peeking up from behind the elastic of my pants as beads of pre- cum start to form. Cory's lips press against my neck and he begins nibbling and sucking away at it while Spencer's hands roam against my bare chest, brushing against my perked nipples.

"Ahh!" I moan as I throw my head back against Spencer's shoulder. He flicks my left nipple while he pinches and twists the other. Pleasure courses through me and straight to my leaking cock. Cory's using his the tip of his finger to tease my slit as rubs my pre cum over my tip gently. My legs tingle from the stimulation and I can barely keep the sounds, that want to escape me, at bay.

"So responsive." Spencer whispers against my ear, when I lose the ongoing battle and start moaning lowly. Spencer licks the shell of my ear before he bites down on it.

"Ugh!" I buck up against Cory who's panting and whimpering in my ear.

Cory starts sliding down my lap and I whimper at the loss of contact.

"Shh sweets, I'm going to take such good care of you."