The annoying Claudia

After hearing the annoying voice, that was when Shura Roosevelt raised his head to glance at the cook for a second time. The first time that he glanced at her, he was not careful to scrutinize at her face because just when he saw the palace maid clothes worn by her, he assumed that she was merely a cook, so he was not concerned. But this voice! He would never forget this voice.

"What are you doing here? I thought you left a long time ago."Shura Roosevelt asked her while fiddling impatiently with the feather(Quill) that he was using to do the drawings.

" How can I leave this place without you? Zulu and I are determined to keep you company, there is no anywhere else that we are going without you. Isn't it right, Zulu?" Claudia asked the small mouse that was peeking at Shura Roosevelt from the chest pocket of Claudia.

"Right now I am busy with the drawings, we will talk some other time." Shura Roosevelt waved at her impatiently.

"Don't be in such a hurry to chase me out. I will not leave this room before you eat this food. Just look at yourself, you have grown so thin. If you continue this way, I am afraid..."

"What does my body proportions concern you? I am always like this alright?" Shura Roosevelt was raging mad inside. He had always been this emaciated. He didn't knew why Claudia brought up this topic, could she come up with something else?

Actually, Claudia was used to her man from the future who was a little chubby but her man in this past was too frail, she was afraid that when the desert winds appeared right now, they might carry him to a far away place, never to be seen again, that was why she was urging him to eat.

"Another thing, what if you have put something in that food that will do me harm?" Shura Roosevelt glared at her. There was nothing that he could do to Claudia even if he was to ask all his knights to gang up on her, because he had still not known where he could tap to an unlimited external source of energy like Claudia. One should also know that Shura Roosevelt could not be harmed by any poison and it was simply a tactic that he was using to get rid of Claudia.

"Well." Claudia who was relaxed on an arm chair opposite Shura Roosevelt stood up and opened the plates with food. Shura Roosevelt was curious at to what the woman was about to do but what happened next left him exasperated.

Claudia actually scooped some hot soup with the aim of feeding him. Of course he didn't accept it, what will his knights think when they saw this scenario?

Claudia who was now seated on Shura Roosevelt's working table, stared at Shura Roosevelt's red lips without batting an eye. She was simply enchanted, even her husband from the future was not this handsome. What she wanted to do right now was simply to kiss the man in front of her but she held her urge at last while still staring intently at Shura Roosevelt.

"What are you staring at?" Shura Roosevelt asked with a displeased look. What he didn't like the most was being stared at.  The look that Claudia was staring at him with was not something that he liked as this was the look that that bastard Evelyn Christian used. Evelyn Christian also stared at him this flirtatiously before she asked for his hand in marriage but what did that woman do at last? She kicked him out unceremoniously after using him while disregarding his feelings thus, Shura Roosevelt had completely lost his trust in women and he had vowed that he would never love a woman but he will only use them to satiate his desires.

Right here, there was a crazy person (Claudia) who was always saying that she was his, when did he became a possession of anyone actually?