Miskesh docking

Just like that, all the people from Litkesh were registered and packed up in the bus-like carriages. Almost a hundred carriages from Isthmus town were full of labourers most of them being the people from Litkesh kingdom.

2 months later, all the carriages from Isthmus town had assembled in Whiddiff city making the city to be more active as batches of labourers were being ferried over. Today was the day that the last batches that was being awaited reached Whiddiff city.

"Where is His highness?" Alexandre Daviau asked the palace guards who were the only one that were left behind. As for the other labourers that Alexandre Daviau expected to meet here in the city, they were no where to be found, it seemed that the king had already left for Miskesh.

"His highness left for Miskesh a month ago after the merchants from Magyo kingdom arrived." The palace guard answered calmly before he continued, "His highness said that you should follow him to Miskesh when you arrive. A ship for you and the last batch of the labourers is waiting at Golton shoreline. This ship will then sail directly to Miskesh. The weather is favorable so travelling by ship is what was recommended."

Just like that, Alexandre Daviau asked the carriages to head to Golton shoreline. He didn't dare to stay for long in Whiddiff city.

A month earlier...

Shura Roosevelt met with the merchants from Magyo kingdom and asked them to ship the iron ingots directly to Miskesh, he would after all add the additional transport charges incurred by the merchants.

In that whole month, Shura Roosevelt made sure to prepare everything, be it the food supply to Miskesh, he also moved all the blacksmiths to Miskesh and the building materials, yes, they were going to make some temporary houses there where they would be spending the remaining time.

When Shura's group arrived at the shoreline of Miskesh, they found the Duke of Miskesh already waiting to welcome them.

At the small dock of Miskesh, 200 ships stood here. 50 ships among them carried iron ingots and they belonged to the Magyo merchants. The rest of the ships carried the laborers, tools, building materials like timber, carriages, the warriors, blacksmiths and the royalties like Shura Roosevelt and Tanya Belinsky.

"Welcome your majesty." Eloise Abraham - the Duke of Miskesh town together with her knights welcomed Shura Roosevelt and his warriors while on their knees.

One would have thought that Eloise Abraham and her knights were a barbarous and lunatics because of their casual wear which also seemed to have been put in a sewer or mud before they wore them, they were stinky and unpleasant to watch.

Between them(Eloise Abraham's group) and the paupers in Whiddiff city, there was no difference at all but the strange thing was that Alicia Roosevelt didn't talk about Eloise Abraham's cladding because he knew the state of Miskesh, this was how people survived in Miskesh - people in Miskesh didn't care about their lives or appearance, what they care about the most was the presence of the fundamental necessities like food and shelter.

Together, Eloise Abraham walked forward and showed Shura Roosevelt a tent nearby where they were to rest for a while.

Shura Roosevelt's warriors quickly surrounded the tent while being vigilant and giving the people inside the tent some privacy without gawking at them.

Shura Roosevelt was not reluctant towards Eloise Abraham's welcoming as he wanted to be here at the docking for a while as he oversaw the offloading of the goods from the ships.

The laborers have to pack the goods to the carriages so that they could be transported from Miskesh docking up to Miskesh town.

Where Shura Roosevelt had to dig the oil wells was precisely at the middle of Miskesh town, he didn't knew why this commodity that Ashish wanted him to dig out, was found in the midst of Miskesh town, this he didn't knew why. Was it merely a coincidence that the people of Miskesh town were residing on top of a useful product?

In simple terms, he would have to turn the town upside down so that the oil project could be unfolded but where will he take the homeless inhabitants of Miskesh town?

Shura Roosevelt was having a difficult time for certain.