Bringing the Carriages to life

'Just look at his precise way of hammering, one would have thought that his majesty is a total neophyte because of his uncontrollable way of hammering as if he is fighting with the iron ingots but his way of hammering seems to be flawless and quick. I have tried his tricks countless times but it has only made me to destroy the whole thing and thus forced to start again. His trick is just difficult to master, I can only continue to do it my way even if it is slow, I definitely can't compare to him, he is in another ligue.'

Shura Roosevelt was too concentrative on his task in that he didn't even see the defeated looks of the experienced blacksmiths beside him. 

Forge welding was the only step that slowed Shura Roosevelt down because it needed one to be precise and careful or else the merging wouldn't be perfect. If one was not careful, the whole thing would be destroyed. Shura Roosevelt used the hottest flame to burn the upsetted ends of the unfinished wheel before he hammered them together when he saw that the ends had achieved the needed peptization.

Shura Roosevelt made sure to painstakingly make each of the parts of the carriage and chariots that would be used by the Whiddiff palace himself.

After he finished making the parts, he would then go ahead and start to assemble them together to make the whole thing.

The wheel for example required a blacksmith to be keen and experienced in order to make this part because the wheel was needed to be flawless without any dent or imperfection that would make the chariot to be imbalanced, the dents could even develop more while the wheel was moving until the wheel dismantled itself if a blacksmith was not keen enough. One should know that the wheel was a major part that ensured the movement of the wagon, it also provided support and some aesthetics to the wagon. 

Coming to the wagon itself especially the one which was made entirely of iron, the wagon would provide the space for the seating passengers and it would also act as both an armor and a windbreaker for its passengers. The warriors would not have to travel in the unbearable weather when they had the carriages. This was certainly a game changer on the battle field.

The blacksmiths and the warriors could not help but be awed by the finished product. What the finished product now needed was to be painted and then it would be ready to roll. Shura Roosevelt was also complacent with the finished product, this design was even better than the ones that he saw in the northern empire. It was simply impeccable.

Since the blacksmiths were now adept in making the parts of the carriages, Shura Roosevelt desided to leave them on their own to finish building the wheels as he headed out of the guild, he wanted to see the progress of the carpenters.

"Long live the king!"

All the carpenters went on one knee as they lowered they heads in the presence of his majesty.

"Rise! I only came here to see your progress with making the wagons." Shura Roosevelt said to them. The carpenters all stood up and continued with their work but their eyes never left the trail left by the king, all of them wanted the king to recognize them and praise them for their work.

Because wood was easy to work with than iron, Shura Roosevelt didn't need to show the capenters how to make the wagons. The capenters only needed to peek at the blueprint and then they would be good to go as long as the needed raw materials were present.

Shura Roosevelt could see that their progress was quicker compared to the blacksmiths, though right now, Shura Roosevelt had only asked the blacksmiths to only make the wheels, he hoped that their progress would now be quicker compared to the capenters. 

At last, Shura Roosevelt ordered some knights to bring out the finished wheels, he wanted to install the wheels on the finished wagons.

#NOTE: Azuhai kingdom's towns are;
✓ Whiddiff city
✓ Isthmus town - this is the border town to Litkesh kingdom.
✓ Polpei city port
✓ Fart town - where Collow Abyssinian is.
✓ Magvil town port
✓ Lonasp town
✓ Weskesh city
✓ Mudrid city - surrounding Mudrid mountain
✓ Whilona town
✓ Mudrer town - covered by desert vegetation
✓ Magwich town port - desert
✓ Miskesh town - a total desert but has a port and an oasis.
✓ Dinky town
✓ Ancard town
✓ Rotdunn city
✓ Rotpool city
✓ Wesgham city
✓ Mission town port
✓ Golton port - a town at the shores of Whiddiff city.
✓ Lithao forest

== Azuhai Population is 100 million inhabitants. Don't disdain this number because Azuhai is comprised of the former 20 kingdoms.

= Azuhai kingdom's landmass is as large as the present day's Soviet Union.

But take Azuhai as an island with a natural isthmus that connects it to Litkesh kingdom and the rest of the southern continent.

==Easten(World) Currency exchange rates:
1 gold coin = 1000 silver coins.
1 silver coin = 1000 copper coins.
1 gold coin = (1000 x 1000) copper coins.