Ki

Actually, what was going in the minds of these people right now was that the treasure that Shura Roosevelt used previously to blow the worms was the imperial sword in his grasp, yes it had to be that imperial sword. The people from Litkesh kingdom could not help help but stare at the sword in Shura Roosevelt's hand with greed flashing in their eyes.

Yes, they had to get that sword for themselves.

But with the many warriors around, getting the sword  would not be conceivable, thus, the Litkesh bastards kept this information in their minds, they would have to tell their king this! That greedy king of theirs would surely make his move.

The people from Litkesh only wanted good things to belong to them and when they saw the treasure (imperial sword), they were overwhelmed with so much jealous.

However, Shura Roosevelt didn't care that anyone would find out about his power. If it was not the other holder of the dark stone that came for him or Claudia, he was not afraid of anyone else on this plane.

Shura Roosevelt swung his sword releasing a burst of energy that severed countless worms on the way, he didn't felt uncomfortable then after releasing the energy, it seemed that this was the right way to use the internal energy, he could not help but glee thinking that he was ahead of the mysterious woman (Claudia). 

Eloise Abraham's face darkened and she wanted to escape but when she saw that the energy didn't affect her knights, she calmed her agitated heart and sneered in her heart.

Just like that, all the worms were eradicated.

"His highness is so powerful, with him, we are assured of safety all the way to Miskesh and our stay in Miskesh." 

"Did you see how he slashed those stupid worms? It was a total KO!"

"I have to say that I am a little jealous, just think, if all of us had such a power would we be unparalleled?" 

"Those worms made me wet my pants, damn them."

"Get in the carriages. We will continue with the journey to Miskesh!" Shura Roosevelt told all of them while climbing into his carriage as Tanya Belinsky followed behind him. Shura Roosevelt was thankful because not many people died, it was only five workers who passed away because they were too jittery when they saw the overwhelming numbers of the worms.

"Your highness, what was that! Is it the doing of the imperial sword? I never thought that that sword has that kind of secret." Tanya Belinsky gazed curiously at the imperial sword held by Shura Roosevelt. She couldn't gaze anywhere else as if she wanted to scrutinize every detail hid by that weapon.

"It is not about the weapon. I will teach you the trick I used when I find some free time." Shura Roosevelt told Tanya Belinsky expressionlessly.

"What!" Tanya Belinsky covered her mouth with her hands, she could not imagine. "It was a... technique and not... the... weapon? And you will... teach me this technique?" 

[A/N: Don't forget to read /// I Became A Womanizer After The Apocalypse///. Volume 2 is up, and it will be all about Jaffery trying hard to make Recho his woman.

Anyway, you can also follow me on Wattpad.]