blacksmiths and capenters (i

"Man, what do you think about this?" Maks Popov nurged his friend.

Apparently, Maks Popov was a 15years old carpenter from Whiddiff city, he had heard so much about the trending plough made by his majesty, Maks Popov himself had also come in contact with the plough though he didn't find a chance to own one because of the limited supply but that didn't stop Maks Popov to praise the workmanship of that farming tool,

it sure was a life-changer that will remain in the history books forever, Maks Popov didn't thought that there would be anything else that would be as great as the plough, that was for sure but he was suddenly shocked when he heard that his majesty was building something that would also need the help of the carpenters, did his majesty came up with something greater than the plough? Maks Popov wanted to see it for himself and be a part of this change and that was the reason why he accepted the call and joined this group here at the blacksmithing guild.

Here, they found timber in large amount as timber had been parked ready to be worked on, he could also see that there was iron here placed in large wooden boxes. The blacksmiths out there were crying over the unlimited supply of iron ingots but here, the iron ingots was in large volume as if this was a mining ground.

----

The blacksmiths and the carpenters were divided into groups whereby the blacksmiths were allowed to use the coal forges in the blacksmith guild building, the carpenters on the other hand were allowed to use the expansive ground outside the blacksmith building because working with timber needed space while forging iron ingots needed concentation and what a good place than inside the guild building where the blacksmiths would not be interrupted by the carpenters or the moving birds in the sky.

***

"Give me some drinking water, please!" Shura Roosevelt ordered Tanya Belinsky who usually stood by his side, Tanya Belinsky had never left Shura Roosevelt since they started these projects, but Alexandre Daviau was not as a fanatic as them as he would usually come in to see the progress of the project before returning to the palace after he became tired. It was not that Alexandre Daviau didn't want to support the king, it was just that he was inept in this aspect. He had tried so many times to make something useful but he was unsuccessful each time which made him utterly disappointed and uninterested, it was only when the carpenters came in when Alexandre Daviau became useful. Right now, he was helping the carpenters to make the wagons and their internal structure.

After Shura Roosevelt was given a cup of water, he gulped it down and continued with his work.

Blacksmithing was not simple, it needed one to be skilled, experienced, knowledgeable and hard-working. It was not like playing house which anyone out there could simply do, this was why the blacksmiths were always respected, the blacksmithing occupation was one that would need one to undergo a lot of training so that they could become an apprentice, becoming a master blacksmith was always a dream for these apprentices but if an apprentice was not hard-working, they would find themselves stack at being an apprentice for their whole lives.

Shura Roosevelt needed to first draw down the component that he was going to make and then he would start to shrink the iron ingots into the required forms.

Shura Roosevelt did these steps quickly as if he was a grand master blacksmith. The blacksmiths who were working beside him could not help but shake their heads in surrender.

'I think we can not compete with him, it is as if he was meant to be a blacksmith, he is not only flexible but also his endurance and strength are imaginable and unparalleled. I surely can't finish the upsetting procedure in mere moments like him.'

'I am too pressured, I think I have a long way to go. Nataschenka Melnikoff said that I am a genius blacksmith as I attained mastery in blacksmithing within five years but when I compare myself to his majesty, I feel like I am a toddler wanting to compare my height with a grown-up.'