The shameless Litkesh kingdom

Quest : [ From your experience with making the ploughs and the wheelbarrows, host will now make the wheel. A wheel that will be used to move the carriages. Host should know that the application of the wheel is endless, so having the knowledge of making one is useful. In the future when host has the necessary materials, you will be able to make an improved wheel but now, host can simply make a simple one for moving the carriages. ( I think I don't have to tell you the uses of the chariot and the carriages, right?) ]

Points needed to unlock the mission [ 50 fabrication points ]

Time limit [ Two months ]

Quest reward [ 100 fabrication points ]

[ In the case of failing the quest, the same punishment as that of the first main quest will apply. I hope host will do a good work and be on time. ]

While Shura Roosevelt was waiting for more missions, the system simply became quite. He wanted to ask the system if there were more missions because making the wheel was so simple, but he was suddenly interjected by Tanya Belinsky.

One should know that no one could see the system's panel other than Shura Roosevelt. So, Tanya Belinsky simply passed through the panel as if it was not there. Tanya Belinsky didn't knew that she had come into contact with the system's panel.

"Your majesty, our demand for iron ingots has surpassed the supply. I fear that if this continues on, our projects will have to stop and also the blacksmithing guilds will have to close their doors."

"Your majesty, what do you think we should do? The suppliers of the iron ingots from the kingdom of Litkesh have already gotten the intel of our absurd use of iron, they have thus increased the price of the iron ingots tremendously, the price of an ingot has almost doubled. I fear that in this case, we will no longer be able to sponsor these projects, the treasury is running slim since the order to reduce the taxes was unfolded." Eugene Perrin added as he awaited by the door while Alexandre Daviau came in.

"I think we should teach this damn Litkesh kingdom a lesson or two, I have just gotten a report that they have also started to make the farming tools that we are making here, those despicable vermins stole the technology from us for certain." Alexander Daviau chimed in exasperatedly.

"The Litkesh bastards have not only stolen our technology, but they have also attacked our suppliers of iron ingots from Ugley kingdom, they went ahead and paid for the ingots so that they could sell them to us at an increased price. The Ugley merchants didn't have an otherwise as they could also save some money if they sell to Litkesh because Litkesh is closer to Ugley as compared to Azuhai."

"I am sure those bastards want to monopolize the iron market and control us, Your highness, I think it is about time that we show those fucking bastards where they belong. All the iron mines will be ours after we conquer the kingdom of Litkesh. We have the capability to do that, right?" Alexandre Daviau expressed his hate towards Litkesh kingdom.

"What about the Magyo kingdom, what do they say. The iron that we ordered before the last three months should have reached into the city by now, right?" Shura Roosevelt asked Eugene Perrin.

"I have not heard from those guys for a long time." Eugene Perrin shook his head with his head lowered.

"Those simpletons are probably at it once again. Their racial war never ends. They would fight each other like maniacs until one of the group falls, I don't know when they would finish their silly racial fights when there are over fifty races in Magyo." Alexander Daviau was even more agitated.

"Phew!" Shura Roosevelt huffed and leaned against the wall before saying, 

"We will leave Litkesh kingdom as it is, there is no need to indulge in a war at a time like this... You have to know the behavior of those Litkesh denizens, it is anticipated from their competitive and shameless behavior to copy our parents and be a stumbling block."

"They are fools who like to take what is not theirs for themselves, f*ck those bastards." Spitting aside a mouthful of spittle, Alexandre Daviau didn't like it now that Shura Roosevelt had turned down his suggestion to conquer Litkesh. He could only grit his teeth and curse Litkesh.