Claudia again

"Who are you? Do I know you?" Shura Roosevelt asked Claudia as he prepared to swing his sword to slash her. Even if the lass didn't choose to fight him, that didn't mean that he should be careless, he had to be vigilant all the time lest the enemy struck when he was not watchful, especially if this lass was the person who held the other dark stone though that was inconceivable because Ashish told him that they could only meet each other when the time matured. 

For some reasons, the worms were also right now avoiding the two people as if they didn't exist at all. The warriors had also forgotten about the presence of the king as they just continued to retaliate against the worms under the command of Tanya Belinsky.

Claudia only smiled as an answer to Shura Roosevelt, right now, Claudia was sizing up Shura Roosevelt because she was confused also. The man before her had the same aura and appearance as her man who died in the future but their personalities seems to differ a little bit or was it because of their different occupations?

As the other one was a soldier while this one seems to be the king of this place. Claudia didn't even thought that Shura Roosevelt could be having a wife right now, because even if he had one, Claudia didn't care and she would simply kill the bastard and take Shura Roosevelt for herself.

But right now, she had to investigate this man first before making her move, she wanted to know who were the people around him, what he hate and like, if he had a wife or a child and everything, she wanted to know everything.

To Claudia, this man was hers, so she didn't need to stand on ceremony when the time came for her to take what was hers. She didn't care if the man would want her or not, she had seen for herself that his man was truly in front of her and there was no any other as there could only be one person in this world who was the same as her husband that died in the future and that person was right in front of her.

Claudia stroked the white mouse in her embrace as she scanned Shura Roosevelt without care.

Shura Roosevelt on the other hand was absentminded after asking Claudia the first question, this was because he was now busy chatting with Ashish.

"Sir Ashish, do you know the person in front of me? Could she be one of the holders of the stone?"

_"Negative."

_"She is not the holder of the stone, I can not identify her because she is not supposed to be in this world. It is thanks that the guardian spirit of this world had suppressed her, lest she would have already destroyed this world just by merely being here. However, host should not be worried because I sense no ill intent from her, it seems like her coming to this world has something to do with the host, but as to what that something is? You will have to ask her yourself"

"What is this guardian spirit that you are talking about, I am hearing this for the first time."

_"The guardian spirit is a sentient of a world, it is like a soul to the world, it is what makes the world to be able to sustain life and evolve. It is something that all worlds that could be taken as live worlds had to have."

⊙.☉ Shura Roosevelt was even more confused, he only understood slightly about what Ashish had said.

"Well..." Shura Roosevelt stared back at Claudia after finishing to talk to Ashish, he then furrowed his brows when he saw the scanning gaze of Claudia which perturbed him as he didn't like the way Claudia was staring at him.

"You haven't answed my question, what brought you here?" Shura Roosevelt asked again with a displeased look.

"Erm... Just call me Claudia. To tell you the truth, I came here just for you..."

(Please check out this book of mine: I became a Womanizer after the apocalypse.)

[Kindly follow me.]