Capenters and Blacksmith's roles

They as blacksmiths had been too clouded by the war in such a way that they could not focus and fabricate something creative. If they could have came up with the design of the plough a long time ago, wouldn't they have earned much money by selling them to the farmers and thus enabled increased food production?

All of them as blacksmiths had failed, they were ignorant and stupid for not coming up with such a simple design of farming tools. The king who was busy with administrative work in his palace had to come down here so that he could "wake" them up, it was just too embarrassing to their careers. 

Rosemonde Hebert had declared to learn the prerequisites for fabricating these tools so that she could die with some legacy as a person who took part in this change. A person who turned around and said that blacksmiths could not just make weapons of destruction only, but also they could make farming tools to ensure food and population productivity. Yes.

"They say that it was the king who came up with all these designs. I don't believe it, the king is not a blacksmith, he has to have stolen this knowledge from somewhere." A muffled sound could be heard from a group of jabbering blacksmiths who had long dreadlocks.

These blacksmiths seemed to be out of place because they came from Litkesh kingdom and they had been sent here to investigate where Shura Roosevelt got the design of such excellent stuffs. The Litkesh kingdom had also heard that the king of Azuhai was working on another project called "the wheel and the carriages" these blacksmithing spies were here to learn the design of the wheel and the carriages so that they could export the information to their kingdoms so that their kingdom could not be left behind by the Azuhai kingdom.

"I don't believe it! We have to investigate and find out where he found the knowledge from." A furious roar could be heard from one of the blacksmiths with dreadlocks before his friends silenced him using their hands. It seemed that one of them was so furious in that he could not help but shout out loud like a fool which angered the his fellows but they didn't punish him because they were also agitated. Why was the technology that the king of Azuhai kingdom found not theirs?

They were all indignant. Some other blacksmiths around them were pissed of by their murmur and they could not help but reprimanded them which made them even more agitated.

They will kill someone!

They could only grit their teeth because they had not finished their mission or else, a bloodbath would have prevailed.

"Silence everyone! We have come here to create the wheel and the carriages. His Majesty has come up with different designs of the carriages, what you guys will need to do is to fabricate what is depicted by those designs and if there is a question, you can ask the experienced blacksmiths in your midst who had already gone through the training with his Majesty. As for the parts of the wagon, the carpenters association will take that mantle." Tanya Belinsky finished by saying. Her face was filed with prejudice as she looked down on all the blacksmiths and the carpenters that had showed up. She knew that in this group, there had to be some spies planted by the enemy but Shura Roosevelt had told her to keep a blind eye and let the spies be, she didn't knew what was going in the mind of the king these days.

Was being an Immortal changed the king's personality? But Tanya Belinsky was also an Immortal but she didn't see anything different in herself, it was just that the immortality buff made her to see herself as an almighty being as compared to the mortals, and that was it, nothing more.

With the order from Tanya Belinsky, some drawings drawn on papyrus were handed out to each blacksmith present and as qualified blacksmiths, they quickly understood everything behind the wheel as it was a simple tool. 

One should know that Shura Roosevelt had chose to make some fully ironed carriages first while the rest will only have the iron wheels with the rest of the frame being made of wood, this was why the carpenters association was also invited.