Progress of the farm tools

Within several days, the blacksmiths and Shura Roosevelt had got to know each other in such a way that some blacksmiths could even manage to make some jokes with him. The fear etched in their bones when they heard the name Shura Roosevelt was no more. 

Nataschenka Melnikoff, Gigi Dufour, Tanya Belinsky and all the warriors were both shocked and exited because of how Shura Roosevelt interacted with the blacksmiths. He was not his proud self and he would ask them some questions about blacksmithing process, hold the items that they have made and see if the items had met the requirements.

 If there was a correction needed, he would ask them politely to improve the item. Shura Roosevelt had not just been bossing the blacksmiths around, he had also managed to achieve mastery in blacksmithing because of his high level of understanding that he acquired from the system.

His quick learning had made him to receive much worship from the blacksmiths as to them, it had taken them not less than ten years to achieve mastery in the occupation, they were both awed by the king.

The blacksmiths who were not selected to accompany the king could only curse their hapless self, if they were near the king, maybe they could ask some favours here and there, who told them to be slow learned? Many of them said in their minds that they would work hard from them on.

Some warriors like Tanya Belinsky also tried to forge some stuff but they were not adept in blacksmithing and they could only make some amorphous items which made them embarrassed that they could not even be compared to the king.

However, Shura Roosevelt was not exited with the speed at which the blacksmiths were making the farming tools. The speed was simply slow, the items that they had created would not satisfy the entire population of the farmers not to mention that he also wanted to sell some items to the merchants.

"Sir Ashish, is there a way to speed up this process?" Shura Roosevelt could not help but ask the system.

_"Beep"

_"There is a way but host will need to finish the current missions and then I will give you the blueprint of the item that you will make to speed up this process."

After two months, the blacksmith guilds had managed to make thousands of farming tools as the experienced blacksmiths also taught their apprentices and the slightly experienced blacksmiths how to forge the tools, that way, the number of tools made increased considerably, Shura Roosevelt also invited the nearby minor blacksmith guilds to help him forge the necessary items.

Today, Shura Roosevelt had decided to fabricate the plough which was the most important tool and after finishing fabricating the plough, he would do the wheelbarrow lastly. 

As for the fabricated farming tools, they had already been sent to the farmers who undertook in going for Vlad Levitsky's lessons.

One should know that Vlad Levitsky and Cataline Brisbois had been moving from city to city and town to town teaching the people the knowledge that Shura Roosevelt gave them. 

Vlad Levitsky's targeted group were the farmers and he received a huge following because he was known in the entire kingdom as the high priest. Vlad Levitsky also took this moment to visit the churches in those regions which received a huge congregation because of his presence. 

One should know that a person like Vlad Levitsky was a celebrity and wherever he went, his followers follow. With the use of his charms, he taught the farmers the essence of simple farming. At this date, they didn't have the inorganic fertilizers so Vlad Levitsky taught them how to make the compost manure, where by, several organic elements were mixed to decompose so that they could release the needed nutrients by the crops.

Green vegetation, kitchen refuse, ash, animal dung, dry vegetation like maize stalks and the farm soil was needed to make a promising compost pit after arranging the above items in order. Virtya Markov told the farmers to sprinkle some water on the compost pit to ensure decomposition.