Tiktok Trends (Part 2)

2nd Person POV:

You were scrolling on TikTok while waiting for Jenna to return to the car after picking something up at the gas station. You came across a bunch of videos of people pranking others with the eye distance filter.

You smiled to yourself and bit your bottom lip as you glanced back, seeing Jenna approaching the car, you quickly set up the filter and set the camera down on the dashboard.

"Okay, so, they didn't have blue but they did have red Gatorade." Jenna took her spot in the drivers seat and pulled out your drink from the bag with a lovesick smile on her face.

"Thank you, baby." You kissed her cheek before pointing at the camera. "Can you show everyone what we got and what we will be doing with it?"

Jenna smiled and hummed as she brought the bags into her lap. "Y/N showed me this, like, candy salad thingy on TikTok and she said to do it so I got a bunch of candy." She looked at the camera, you were sure she noticed because of her double glance but she ignored it. "Y/N highly requested peach rings, nerds gummy clusters."

She began to ruffle through the bags while you discreetly slid your sunglasses on so the filter wouldn't work for you. Jenna looked up again at the camera — this time she commented on what she saw.

"Do my eyes always look like that?" She started to giggle as you held onto her arm over the middle seat.

"What?" You asked innocently.

Keeping her eyes glued to the screen, Jenna pointed to her eyes on the camera. "My eyes. Why are they so wide apart? I look like Sid the fucking sloth from Ice Age."

You let out a loud cackle and buried your face in Jenna's face while she continued to laugh as well, her gaze not leaving the screen. "I'm serious! Look at me!"

"Baby, you look like yourself." You reassured her.

"So, you're saying my eyes have always been 6 feet apart?" Jenna flashed you a questioning smile when you couldn't contain your giggles.

"Baby." You managed to break through your laughter. "It's a filter, look." You waved your hand in front of the camera to show the glitch. You then removed the filter and Jenna's jaw dropped in an 'o' shape.

"I fucking knew I wasn't Sid the sloth." She exclaimed and pointed a finger proudly at you. You just laughed. "Man, I thought I looked like that 24/7."

"Eh, you pull it off." You flattered her and kissed her cheek again. Jenna smiled and brushed your hair back.

"Only you would say that, dork." She playfully rolled her eyes before pushing you back into your seat properly. "Now, let's go make that candy salad."

"Ooh, yes!" You cheered and reached for the camera.