*Belong to You*

2nd Person POV:

Tara and you decided to attend a college party with all your friends. Her arm was wrapped protectively around your waist while slowly gulping down a cup of vodka mixture.

You held a cup of whiskey in yours, occasionally switching from dancing with Tara to chatting away with Mindy and Anika. You took a small swig from the alcohol — feeling the burn in the back of your throat only fueled your desire for it.

Tara pulled you over with her to a nearby couch, taking a seat on it and tugging your hips to force you to straddle her lap while you discarded your now-empty cup.

"Mh, is there a reason for this?" You asked slyly, your words slurring just a bit but you've only had two cups of alcohol, so it wasn't too bad. Your arms glided up Tara's body before wrapping around her neck.

Her hands held a possessive grip on your hips, her nails lightly digging into your skin. "Just some guy staring at you." She gritted through her teeth out of jealousy.

You followed her fiery gaze over towards a a scrawny, redhead boy who was wearing baggy denim jeans, a Nirvana shirt. His eyes met yours — offering a small smile only for you to turn away and ignore him.

You focused your attention back on your girlfriend. Your hand grasped her chin, forcing her eyes on you now. They were black. "Maybe..." Your voice dropped to a sultry whisper, your nails lightly pressing into the skin of Tara's cheeks — you knew she liked it — while you leaned forward. Your lips brushed over her ear. "You should show me who I belong too."

Those words fueled something inside the Carpenter girl. Her lustful gaze met yours and you silently exchanged words. Before you knew it, Tara was pushing you off her lap and tugging you along with her as she snagged Chad's car keys from him on the way out the frat house.

The drive was short and quiet — both of you too lost in your arousal states, Tara was mostly dreaming of all the ways she could fuck you. When you arrived at her apartment, you were thankful that Sam was on a date and Quinn was still at the party. Your girlfriend guided you inside, pressing your back against the door the minute it was shut and locked.

"Tara." You gasped when you already felt her lips attach to your neck, sucking like a vampire to the point that she left big, purple hickies all over your neck. "Fuck." You felt your core ache and throb for her.

"Upstairs." That single mutter from the dominant girl had both of you rushing to her bedroom. Once you finally reached it, you fumbled with the bottom of her shirt, forcing her to take it off along with yours. Your hand teasingly ran along her chest as Tara grabbed your waist, lifting you up to gently place you on her bed.

She hovered over you — the necklace you gave her for her birthday (a black chain with a pendant from the Babadook) dangled from her neck. It was not. She was hot.

"Consent? Do I have your full consent, pretty girl?" Tara always asked. You nodded with a smile, pecking her lips to reassure her. "Good... take this off for me." Her hand lightly tugged at your panties.

You did as told and shimmied them off with her help since she was practically on top of you. "Fuck, you're so beautiful." Tara husked.

"So are you." You smiled and pushed the cargo pants she was wearing off. Tara's lips attached themselves to your collarbone, her hand reaching around to unclasp the bra that was keeping your breasts hidden away from her. You gasped when her mouth sucked on your hardened bud, her other hand massaging the boob that didn't receive as much attention. "Tara~" A moan slipped past your lips when her hand moved from your breast to your aching center, your essence calling for her.

"You're so wet for me, baby." She stated softly in a breathless whisper. Her fingers ran through your slit, collecting some of your wetness and bringing them up to her mouth for a taste. A satisfied groan left her lips before she left your chest and her hands held your hips down while her lips attached themselves to your clit.

"Fuck!" Your hand instinctively grasped the back of her neck. A hum was all Tara responded with as she sensually sucked your clit. Soon enough — when she felt satisfied with all your begging — she finally dipped the tip of her tongue through your slick folds. "Oh god."

"I love your moans so much."  Tara rasped out before shoving the rest of her wet muscle into your pussy, your back arching from the pleasure.

"Shit-" Your hands grasped the bedsheets tightly, your eyes fluttered closed. Tara's tongue began to thrust in and out of your throbbing core, tasting every bit of your velvet walls.

"Mm, mm." Her hums of happiness vibrated through your center, only enhancing your pleasure more. Your moans and groans of euphoria was a pleasing sound to Tara. Her tongue slipped out and before you could protest, she slammed two fingers inside, building your orgasm right back up again with even more pleasure.

"Tara!" A scream erupted from your throat, your breath hitching.

"Mhm, who do you belong to again, baby? Tell me." She knew the effect she had on you and she smirked as she slipped a third digit inside you, her voice was low and husky.

"You... god- I belong only to you." You bit your lip hard.

"Damn right." Tara felt your walls clench tightly around her fingers, making her chuckle seductively. "You're close aren't you, gorgeous? Can you cum for me?"

"Oh, fuck yes, Tara!" Your hands got lost in Tara's hair, eliciting a groan from her when you tugged at it. Your breathing was ragged before you felt your climax quickly approaching. Tara rammed her fingers deep inside you one last time, curling them in a 'come here' motion that effectively pushed you over the edge.

"Good girl." Tara gently praised as you came down from your high, her fingers coated in your essence. "You did so good, darling." Your girlfriend's soft praises made you blush and smile.

You finally caught your breath and grasped her bicep when she laid gently beside your body, cuddling her face in your chest. "Thank you, Tara. You know I'm all yours, right?" You kissed her forehead.

"Yeah." Tara sighed happily, tracing shapes on your stomach. "I know, I just like to make it known." Her cute, little smirk made you laugh softly.

"I know you do." Tara pressed a kiss to your lips before wrapping her arms around your waist, exhaustion rushing over the both of you.

—————
A/N:
Thank you all for 400k reads, it's all surreal to me. I never thought I'd make it this far with this book so for you guys to prove me wrong... I'm forever grateful.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this smut chapter with Tara 🤭