The Letter

Y/N's POV:

"Oh, Y/NNNNNNN." Enid dragged out my name, jumping up and down excitedly as she held a black envelope in her hand. "Special delivery for you~" She sang and I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"What's this?" I ask, reaching for the envelope, I run my thumb over the smooth ink written on the front.

"It's a letter. From Wednesday, she's sorry she can't make it for Christmas." Enid said and my eyes widened slightly. "So this is her gift to you."

The blonde takes a seat next to me, I slowly open the envelope, slipping out the white paper with neatly written words on it. We both began reading.

Dear Y/N

My apologies for not being able to celebrate Christmas with you by physically being there, although, I'd love nothing more than to be there, I simply cannot.

This letter is supposed to be your Christmas gift, even if I have many more gifts to present to you when I get to see you. I am not great at expressing feelings, nor am I great at writing it, but as any great author, I will try for you, mi amor.

Words simply cannot express how much I love you. My heart feels like it will either explode or melt every time I see you, hear your angelic voice, when you send me adorable pictures of yourself, and even the texts you send. Thank you, again, for forcing me to get a phone that I will never use other than to text you.

But above all, you are such a beautiful person. And I am not talking about on the outside (even if you are truly gorgeous), I'm talking about your soul and heart. You are such a caring person, you have a kind personality, and no matter how many times I may try to push you away, you always come back, and prove again and again, how much you love me.

I wish I was better at showing my love for you, there is so much I could say to you, but I bite my tongue every time. I regret that, I regret the feeling of guilt when I try to tell you why I love you. For me, it is easier to write.

That is why you are receiving this letter. I feel as if you make me a better person, and some may argue that I never even changed, but it's the little things that count, correct?

I love you, Y/N, I really do. I thank you for being so patient with me, for loving me even when I couldn't. I will never fully understand how someone like you will wait forever for me, but I am not complaining one bit, because I would do the same in return for you. You are worth everything, and you are my world.

Did that sound cheesy? Yes. This is the effect you have on me, Cara Mia. And yet, I love it. My hopes for the future, our future, are high. I wish to be with you forever, I wish to marry you, to build a family with you. Writing this doesn't make me sound like me, but I can assure you, this is me. Or well, this is me trying to explain my feelings.

Which is a very hard thing to do, but as I said before, I will try. And I am trying.

One could say the feeling I am experiencing now would be "excitement". Excitement, because I can't wait to see you, to receive your hugs that I will pretend to hate but deep down crave them, to kiss you, to hold you in my arms forever. It is no longer a want, it is more of a need now.

The need to have you with me at all times. Call me dramatic, but I might die which sounds amazing, but in this scenario, I would like to live. To live and be with you and never let you go. Ever.

My promise to you is to love you forever, I doubt we will ever break up, but if we do, just know I will never move on. Nobody quite understands me the way that you do, and to me, that is such an amazing thing to not let go.

I promise to love you unconditionally. I promise to be with you through every moment; good, bad, sad, exciting, dangerous, or heartbreaking. Whether you hate me or love me, I will be there. I promise to always support you, no matter the goals or dreams you may have planned for life. I promise to fight for you when things get tough, prove to you that I will stay. I promise to never let you down, and to always make time for you.

Because you, my girl, are very special. I could not ask for a better lover.

With much love,
Wednesday

Tears stung my eyes, both me and Enid were sobbing right now. A smile was now permanently painted on my face, as I folded the letter carefully, I displayed it nicely up on the nightstand by my bed.

"Who knew Wednesday Addams was such a romantic?" Enid cried and hugged me. I think she was showing more emotion than me but I definitely could feel my whole body filled with love and joy right now.

"I did." I whispered and inhaled deeply as my mind thought back to my girlfriend.

—————
A/N:
I can't believe Christmas is only 4 days away...

Also this was dedicated to my girlfriend
Ki09ka