No Regrets

Y/N's POV:

Today I'm accompanying my fiancé, Jenna, to visit her family for a week so we can be there with them on Easter. We were also super glad to be able to get out of the house and take a break from work.

"Got everything, babe?" Jenna double checked as she snapped her watch on her wrist. She glanced my way as I was staring in front of the mirror, checking my outfit. "You look stunning as always, mi amor." She smiled and walked towards me. I leaned into her when her arms wrapped around my waist. "Make sure to show off this pretty thing." Jenna grabbed ahold of my hand, holding up my finger with the engagement ring she proposed to me with.

"Oh, trust me, I will." I giggled and turned in her arms to peck her lips. "Let's get going before we hit traffic."

"Mh, okay, beautiful." She smacked my ass lightly when I passed by her. Throwing her a playful glare. I grabbed the last of our bags and walked downstairs to her truck where I proceeded to place them in the backseat. There was a lot of room back there.

Jenna locked up the house and opened the passenger's door for me, helping me to climb inside before she took her spot in the driver's seat. As soon as she pulled out of our driveway, I grabbed her phone and hooked her Spotify up to the car speaker. I soon began playing Make You Mine by Madison Beer and we both started rocking out.

-

When we arrived, I was the first to get out since I was given strict instructions by my fiancé that I was not to grab a single bag from the car. Doing as told, I walked inside where I was bombarded by her siblings crashing me into a tight bear hug. "We missed you!" Aliyah screamed excitedly in my ear.

I chuckled and pulled away from them as I gave all of Jenna's siblings a side hug each. Markus caught a glimpse of the ring on my finger and pulled my hand, gently yanking it closer to his eye. "Man, Jenna really got you diamonds." He spoke in a shocked tone.

Mama Ortega approached me with a warm smile and hugged me just as tight as everyone else did. She too pulled away and looked at the ring in amazement. "My daughter sure loves spoiling you." She joked and winked playfully at me. Jenna came in and dropped the bags off before shutting the door, walking around to do her own greets.

"How'd you manage to propose to Y/N?" Aliyah nudged her jokingly.

Jenna chuckled as her arm wrapped around me. "Let's just say it wasn't in the most romantic way possible but it did involve a lot of intimacy prior to it."

"Ew!"

"We didn't need to know that!"

"You asked!" Jenna teased and called out to her siblings who marched away, playfully disgusted by her words. Thought it was true, after many excruciatingly long rounds of sex that night, she rolled over and gave me aftercare. When we were in the shower the question was just blurted from her lips. It was adorable.

"Eh, no regrets, right?" I smirked, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"None at all." She confirmed confidently and kissed my lips slowly.