Anyone

(Listen to Anyone by Justin Bieber)

Y/N's POV:

I was bored as fuck laying on the couch. I was supposed to come up with a new song to write but nothing came to mind and my usual inspiration was busy filming.

I groan as I hear my phone go off by feel a bright smile on my face when I see who's calling. My lovely girlfriend.

"Hey baby!" She smiled waving to me. I can't tell she's in her trailer.

"Hey! How's filming?"

"It's going good, we're on a break right now" Jenna chuckled. "What are you doing?"

"Struggling for lyrics."

"Baby... you've been struggling since I left... it's been 4 hours and still nothing?"

"Nope."

"Just... write what comes to your head. I gotta go, I wish I was there with you."

"Me too. I love you."

"I love you more Cara Mia!" She blew me a kiss before hanging up. I sighed turning over on my stomach. The only thing coming to mind was Jenna. It's always Jenna. I don't want anyone but Jenna. That's it... that's it!

I jumped up and began writing with a smile on my face.

-

I set my camera up and grabbed my guitar. I strummed it perfectly before hitting record.

"Hey guys! I wanted to play you guys a song I wrote for my girlfriend, and wanted to know your thoughts before I release it." I say and see all the comments.

y/nfann: play it!

Jennaxyn: I NEED TO HEAR IT!!

"Okay, I'm gonna play it for you guys. It's called Anyone." I say and take a deep breath strumming my guitar.

"Dance with my under the diamonds. See me like breath in the cold. Sleep with me here in the silence. Come kiss me silver and gold." I sang softly, keeping my eyes trained to the guitar, afraid to look.

"You say that I won't lose you, but you can't predict the future. So, just hold on like you will never let go. Yeah, if you ever move on without me, I need to make sure you know that..."

YNSupremacy: this sounds really good

y/s/bigshipper: let's go!!

"You are the only one I'll ever love (I gotta tell ya, gotta tell ya). Yeah, you, if it's not you it's not anyone (I gotta tell ya, gotta tell ya). Looking back in my life you're the only good I've ever done (ever done). Yeah, you, if it's not you, it's not anyone (anyone). Not anyone." I sang loudly, smiling widely.

"Forever not a long time to (oh), love you the way that I want (love you the way that I want). Cause every morning I find you, I fear the day that I don't."

EmmaMyers: that's my best friend!! ❤️

Yn'sfave: Emma being a supportive bestie>>>>

"You say that I won't lose you but you can't predict the future. Cause certain things are out of our control. Yeah, if you ever you move on without me, I need to make sure you know." I continued. "That... you are the only one I'll ever love! Only one! (I gotta tell ya, gotta tell ya). Yeah, you, if it's not you it's not anyone (I gotta tell ya, gotta tell ya)."

"Looking back on my life, you're the only good I've ever done (I've ever done). Yeah, you, if it's not you it's not anyone, it's not anyone, not anyone."

TaylorSwift: go girl!

Arianagrande: you sound amazing love!

"Oh, oh, oh, oh." I sang louder. "If it's not you it's not anyone. Oh, oh, oh, yeah, whoa. Yeah, you are the only one I'll ever love (I gotta tell ya, gotta tell ya). Yeah, you, if it's not you it's not anyone (I gotta tell ya) gotta tell ya."

NickSturniolo: beautiful!

mikeymadison: she will love this!

"Gotta tell ya. Looking back in my life, you're the only good I've ever done (ever done, oh, yeah). Yeah, you, if it's not you it's not anyone!"

I finish the song and look up to see all the positive comments which makes me smile even more.

"Thank you guys! I guess it's good enough to release than! Love you guys, thank you!" I end the live and lay back down with a content smile. I hear my phone go off and look to see Jenna calling.

"Baby! That was amazing! It was so beautiful!"

"I'm glad you liked it my love."

"I didn't like it, I loved it! You did amazing!"

I blushed deeply as we continued talking for a few hours.

"Okay well I should get some sleep and you should too. Thank you for the song baby and I can't wait to see you."

"Me too, love you."

"Love you more Cara Mia."

I hung up and curled up in her hoodie, falling asleep with a smile on my face.