Stethoscope (Part 3)

Requested by Jangofettjamz

Jenna's POV:

I was filming a scene with Percy when I noticed my girlfriend sitting down next to Emma who was watching the scene intently but Y/N was zoned out.

"Cut." The director called out. Tim Burton walked up to me with a warm smile.

"Everything okay, Jenna?" I glanced at my girlfriend who was staring into space and I looked back at Tim.

"Uh is it okay if we take a break?" Tim smiled and nodded as everyone started packing up but Percy had other plans.

"We don't need a break, it's fine, I'm all good." He said flashing a charming smile which made me roll my eyes. I ignored his protests and walked over to my girlfriend, crouching down and taking her hands in mine which made her snap out of her gaze and look at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask quietly and notice Emma looking over, giving me a reassuring smile as she left to give us some privacy. Y/N didn't answer me though and she only goes mute if something's wrong. I went to cup her cheek but she flinched away and that's when I noticed the tears forming in her eyes, watching a single tear roll down her cheek. I moved my hand again and wiped the tear, pulling her in for a tight hug as she silently sobbed into my shoulder.

I carefully picked up my poor baby and carried her to my trailer, as I was doing that I heard a voice from behind me. "Jenna! What about our scene? Come on, that's important." Of course it's ducking Percy. I groan and turn my head towards him.

"I don't fucking care. My girlfriend is way more important than any stupid scene I have with you. So back off." I growl and shut the door on his face, carrying Y/N inside the trailer now. I'm still wearing my Wednesday outfit but it's okay when I hear her crying a little more now that we're alone. I sit on the bed and cradle her, holding her close to my chest. "Do you want me to get my stethoscope?" I ask softly and when I feel her nod I wrap one arm around her whole body to keep her in my lap as I reach over with my other arm and grab the stethoscope I carry with me at all times now for Y/N.

I use the palm of my hand to warm up the stethoscope to make her more comfortable as I continue cradling her in my lap. I lean back against the head board of the bed as she makes herself as small as possible in my arms. I place the stethoscope to her chest, her hands cling to my shirt as the tears slowly came to a stop, her breathing becomes more slower and softer. "You're okay baby. I promise she'll never get to you again. As long as I'm here, no one can hurt you. You're so beautiful angel. You're heart is as beautiful as you." I whispered and I looked down to see a light pink blush spread across her cheeks which made me smile.

"I love you so much angel. Okay? I promise you will always be safe and protected with me." I promise and it was true, I'd go to the end of the earth for her. I'd die for her. I'd kill for her. And feel no remorse if I meant she was okay. I notice her look down at my costume, smiling a little as she sniffled softly.

"Who knew Wednesday Addams was so caring?" She joked and I laughed softly, I had completely forgotten I was wearing the Nevermore uniform. I listen through the stethoscope and hear her heartbeat was more steady.

"How bout we get some... ice cream?" I ask and watch her eyes light up with excitement, eagerly nodding with a bright smile which made my heart flutter and a wide smile spread across my face as well.

I love this girl.

—————
A/N:
FINALLY

I'm so glad I got this done. Whew 😅
But here it is! Hope you liked it cause it's the last part!