My idiot

Trying something new...

-----

3rd Person's POV:

Some people gossip around Nevermore how some so bright and bubbly like Y/N, was dating someone so dark and cold like Wednesday. The couple was something no one expected except Enid, of course.

She knew her sister better than everyone and based off their first interaction, she had been shipping the two with her whole heart.

Y/N was running around the flower feed, picking up all the dark colored ones for her girlfriend.

"Ooh she'd like this one." She smiled widely, picking up a sapphire blue flower. She carefully placed them in her basket and began skipping back excitedly to Nevermore.

Wednesday was busy on her typewriter, it was the hour where she requested immense silence to focus. She'd never admit it out loud, but she did miss Y/N.

And it seemed like her prayers were answered, when her bubbly girlfriend, skipping inside her dorm room with a wide smile.

"Hi!" She waved enthusiastically, sitting on the dark-hairs girls bed crossing her legs. "I got you something."

"What is it, princesa." Wednesday asked, keeping her eyes on the typewriter, but her voice a gentle tone.

"This." The Y/H/C girl set the dark colored flowers next to her typewriter in a tiny pink papered bouquet she made herself.

"Thank you, amor. They're lovely." She said with a soft gaze, gently taking the bouquet and setting in the drawer of her desk, along with the many, many, other crafts Y/N has made for her.

"You're welcome." Y/N smiled as her sister, Yoko, and Bianca walked in.

"Hi sis, Wends." Enid greeted with a smile, hugging her sister tightly while Wednesday gave her a solemn nod.

"We were about to head to the shops in town, care to join?" Bianca asked, giving her a small smirk.

"Um yes!" The Y/E/C girl cheered, the others smiling as they sat down. She walked over to her girlfriend, whispering in her ear. "I'll be back, is there anything you need?"

"Typewriter ink." The dark-haired girl responded, sighing when she saw the pointed look Y/N gave her. "Please."

"Of course!" She ran off to the look in the closet, tripping on her feet as she did so. Everyone looking at her in concern, Wednesday the most. "IM GOOD!"

"She's an idiot." Enid playfully shook her head wit a smile at her sister, who eagerly searched for a jacket to steal from Wednesday.

"My idiot." Wednesday muttered, hoping no one would hear, but sure enough, all three ladies heard making them smirk at each other.

"Okay! I'm ready!" Y/N smiled coming out, she was about to walk out when Wednesday grabbed her wrist, pulling her close to her and kissing her softly.

"Have fun." Wednesday nodded to the blushing girl, kissing her hand as she slowly let her go, a smile creeping up on her face as she went back to typewriting.

"Whipped." Yoko muttered to Y/N who playfully glared at her, her face complexity flustered as she smiled giddily to herself, unaware of Wednesday doing the exact same thing.

------
A/N:

Should I do more 3rd person POV's??? 👀
Let me know 👉🏻