Sleepovers

Y/N's POV:

I love sleeping over at my girlfriends house, her family is literally the sweetest and I always have the best time over there. I rushed upstairs to Katie's room, knocking twice and then three times right after to signal to her that it's just me.

Soon enough, the door is thrown open and I'm lifted off the ground for a quick second. Katie's arms wrapped tightly around my waist as she puts me down, leaning forward to kiss my lips passionately.

I smile into the kiss, my arms wrapping around her neck as we both pull away, a little out of breath bud large smiles painted on our faces. "Hi." I whisper, nuzzling our noses together.

"Hi." She whispered back cutely, tugging my hand, intertwining our fingers before leading me over to her bed. She plopped down first, pulling me down to lay on my back. She immediately planted herself on top of me, her arms around my torso as she laid her head on my shoulder. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, baby." I coo, running my hand through her hair as she turns a movie on for us. I wrap my arms around her as well, keeping her as close as possible, resting my chin on top of her head.

I smiled, feeling the luckiest girl in the world to have Katie as my girlfriend. "What's got you smiling?" I heard her say, glancing down to see her matching my smile.

"Sleepovers." I shrug, trailing off before saying softly, "And you."

She blushed with a giggle. "Me? Why me?"

"Because you're the best girlfriend ever." I whisper and she flushed a dark red, hiding her face in my neck which made me laugh softly. "I love you." I smile, kissing the top of her head. 

"I love you more." She whispered back, pulling her face out of my neck and kissing my lips before laying back on my chest, focusing her attention on the movie.

I can't wait to have even more sleepovers with this girl.

—————
A/N:

Finally for a Katie post in! Yay!