Bad idea right?

Y/N's POV:

It's been a month since me and Jenna broke up and it is so hard to move on. I can tell she hasn't either. I was sitting with my friends at Sadie's house. My phone suddenly goes off and I recognize the number as Jenna's which makes me go wide eyed as I immediately sit up.

"What's wrong?" Millie asked and I flipped the phone around to show her, my thumb hovering over the green button. "Y/N... no." She said sternly and I whined.

"All that's going to happen is you getting hurt." Olivia pointed out which made me pout. "Y/N." She said one more time before I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm all alone right now, can you come over?" Her angelic voice still sent shivers down my spine as I stood up. I checked my messages to see her sending me her new address. I know we're done, I know we're through, but god when I look at her, my brain goes wrong. I can't hear my thoughts.

"Y/N?" Sadie asked as I slowly put my jacket on.

I should probably not.

"Seeing her tonight, it's a bad idea, right?" I ask and they all look at me. "Seeing her tonight, it's a bad idea, right?"

"Seeing her tonight?" Millie repeated.

"It's a bad idea right?" I ask again.

"Yeah!" Sadie exclaimed as my friends eyed me suspiciously.

I stood silent for a moment. "Fuck it, it's fine." 

"Y/N!" Olivia yelled and I halted in my tracks to turn to her.

"Yes I know that she's my ex, but can't two people reconnect. I only see her as a friend!" I reason and they sigh, with raised eyebrows.

Biggest lie I ever said.

"Look I won't go, I'm just going to stay the night at a friends place, okay?"

They sighed and signaled me to go so now I'm getting in the car wrecking all my plans I know I should stop... but I can't. And I told my friends it was a sleep but I never said where.

In her sheets.

I pulled up to her new place, parking the car and rushing out to climb up the stairs to the second floor. I knocked on the door, Jenna opened it and I saw her standing there smiling.

Im sure I've seen much hotter women but I really can't remember when.

She grabbed my hand and lead me inside as I wrapped my arms around her neck. Her arms went around my hips to pull me close. "I missed you." She whispered softly in my ear, my breath hitching at the raspy tone Jenna was using.

"I missed you too." I say and she intertwined my fingers with her hand as she lead me to her bedroom, taking her shirt off and allowing me to straddle her abs.

-

I woke up with a groan as my phone was ringing off in my head. I lifted myself up off of Jenna who was laying underneath me. I grabbed my phone and noticed it was Sadie calling me.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Uh a friends house."

"Y/N..."

"Fine I'm at Jenna's."

"Y/N, she's your ex."

"Yes I know that she's my ex but can't two people reconnect?"

"Ew! I don't wanna know that! Have fun, Y/N/N." Sadie chuckled on the other side of the line as I hung it up, tossing it on top of the pillow to nuzzle my face back into Jenna's chest.

"You staying?" She asked softly as I opened my eyes to see her barely awake.

"Yeah." I whisper. "Hopefully, forever."

"I hope so to." She kissed the top of my forehead and pulled me close as I smiled, both of us falling asleep again.