Christmas Tree

Y/N's POV:

"It's pretty bright, huh?" Jenna questioned, setting the popcorn and snacks down on the coffee table, taking a seat on the couch next to me.

I looked towards our Christmas tree that sat in the corner of our living room, it did shine brightly with red, white, and green lights sparkling all over it. Unique ornaments of our favorite things and other plain matching ones took place strategically around the tree.

"Yeah, it really is." I smiled, scooting further into Jenna's side, she wraps an arm around my shoulders, her eyes fixated on the tree.

"So." She started, her eyes shifting over to me as I focused my attention on my girlfriend. "What movie are you feeling like watching tonight? Elf or The Grinch?"

"Depends... which Grinch movie are we talking about?" I raise a brow, seeing Jenna hum in thought as I reach over, taking a few pieces of popcorn.

"Well, we already watched the original one a few days ago so the newest one?" Jenna suggested and I nodded in response, watching her grab the remote, clicking on the movie. "Pass me the hot chocolate, please, baby."

I reach over, grabbing the mug of hot chocolate, handing it to her carefully. I soon grabbed my own, the warmth of it heating my own hands up as I rest my head on Jenna's shoulder.

"Merry Christmas, Jen." I whisper softly, finally looking up at her, seeing her already looking down at me with love in her eyes. "You're the best gift ever."

"I think you are the best gift ever. I love you, sweetheart." She whispered back, kissing my cheek gently as she pressed our foreheads together.

————
A/N:
MERRRYY CHRISTMASSSS
I love you guys <3
Have a great holiday