Our song

Y/N's POV:

The sound of the rain pouring outside Vada's window was all that was heard along with the faint sounds of some music playing in there back ground. I was laying between her legs while she stroked my hair, scrolling on her phone but I stared at the ceiling.

I suddenly thought of something that brought a smile to my face and acted on it. I grabbed my girlfriends phone, ignoring her protests and out our favorite song on. Conversations by Juice WRLD (Ifykyk). I turned up the volume on the speaker, looking at her with a smile.

I walked over, grabbing her hands and pulling her off the bed, despite the groans she was making. She looked a little annoyed with me but eventually rolled her eyes with a small smile, twirling me around as she tossed her phone on her bed.

I giggled, wrapping my arms around her neck, hers going around my waist as we belted out, singing the song together while staring into each others eyes.

When it ended we didn't look away, but our smiled grew as we slowly kissed, both of us humming into it.

"I love you." I whisper when we pull away, resting our foreheads together."

"I love you more." She smiled back, kissing all over my face which made me giggle. She picked me up, tossing me on her bed as she laughed together. Our favorite song replaying over and over again without a care in the world.

---
A/N:

This one's shorter but IM BRING BACK THE VADA ONES BACK.

Im excited to come up with new content for our lovely mini Adam Sandler :)