Big Sister Award

Jenna's POV:

I walked through the door of my house, seeing Aliyah sitting in the couch, my sister throwing me a smile and before I could smile back, my legs were tackled by a 6 year old Y/N. I looked down at my little sister, ruffling her hair.

"What's up, bubs?" I greet, Y/N smiling brightly up at me as she continued to hug my legs. "How was your day?"

"Boring!" She exclaimed in a toothy tone. "So boring without you." Aliyah awed.

"She made something for you earlier." She mentioned to me, raising her brow with a smile. I furrowed my brows. "Y/N/N, want to give Jen her gift that you made her?"

"Yes!" Y/N screamed and rushed off of me, allowing me time to go sit on the couch, giving Aliyah a small hug. "Jenny!" My little sister rushed down the stairs.

"Careful, sis." I chuckle, shaking my head as the 6 year old excitedly handed me a cardboard box. I looked at Aliyah who just nodded to me, signaling me to open it. I opened it, carefully lifting up the paper wrapped gift. When I unwrapped, I noticed a homemade statue award that read 'Best Big Sister' in big black sharpie on the bottom. I smiled. "Thank you, Y/N/N!"

Y/N looked at my shyly. "Do you like it?" She fiddled with her fingers.

"I love it." I emphasize and that makes her giggle as she rushed back upstairs to go play.

"She gave one to me too but she asked me to help her with yours." Aliyah smiled, shaking her head as we heard Y/N playing upstairs. "She's a cutie."

"Best little sister ever." I whisper and Aliyah looks at me in fake offense.

"Ugh rude." She playfully smacked my arm with a smirk, causing me to laugh as I look back down at the homemade award in my hand. A wide smile forming on my face.

"I love my family."

—————
A/N:
I FOUND MORE ON TIKTOK

SORRY FOR ANY GAY PANIC CAUSED I KNOW I FELT IT WHEN I CAME ACROSS IT