Reassurance

Y/N's POV:

Ever since Jenna got back from filming Beetlejuice, she's kinda been nonstop on her phone. I've missed her like crazy and the first few hours of being in each other's presence, she's been stuck on that stupid phone.

It's a little frustrating.

"Babe?" I called out softly, only hearing her respond with a 'hm?'. "Can we spend some together now?" I asked sweetly.

"We are spending time together." She shrugged her shoulders, keeping her eyes on her phone before letting out a small laugh at something she saw on it. I sighed, a little too loudly, and crawled off the bed to go sit at the desk in the corner of the room.

15 minutes passed by and I suddenly felt Jenna's arms wrap around my neck from behind as I typed away on my computer, online shopping and browsing. "What's wrong?" She asked when I didn't react at all to her kisses on my neck.

"You just got home and have been glued to your phone all day. It's like you've forgotten about me." I expressed and stood from the chair, watching Jenna's expression soften.

"I'm sorry, baby. I was too wrapped up on talking to the new friends I made on set and watching videos that I could've wasted my first day back with my beautiful girl." Jenna cradled my head in her arms from behind. I tried to hide my smile and blush. "I will never forget about my precious baby, trust me. I'm sorry I made it seem that way, love. Don't ever worry about that." She turned me around and pecked my lips. "And now... my attention is all yours, my queen."

I giggled when she jokingly bowed with a smile. I pulled her up to kiss her lips again, only a little longer. "Thank you so much, Jen."

"Mh, I love you so much." She whispered lovingly and breathlessly on my lips, smiling widely at me.

"I love you so much more." I responded back to her, and grasped her collar to pull her in for several more kisses. I missed her so much, I'm glad she's back home with me.

——————
A/N:
THANK YOU MAMA ORTEGA

——————A/N:THANK YOU MAMA ORTEGA

Y'all she's so fucking gorgeous and adorable HER FRECKLES>>>>>>>

HER FRECKLES>>>>>>>