*Crawling Back to You* (Part 2)

Tara G!P (A/N: I did not proofread this sooooo)

2nd Person POV:

The kiss only continued to get more passionate, one minute Tara's leaning over to keep her lips on hers, then next she's pulling you to straddle her waist as it gets more heated. You want this more than anything but the bathroom tile wasn't as comfortable.

Grabbing her hand and pulling away, Tara whined but it soon wallowed away when you pushed her down on the bed in the room, straddling her waist once again. You weren't the dominant one, and you knew she would end up on top of you most of the night but right now, you had her pinned to the bed. You could tell she wasn't complaining one bit.

"Mh, I missed this so much." Tara groaned and ran her hands up and down your sides. You smiled softly down at her before leaning down to kiss her lips just as your hands slid their way from her shoulders, to her chest, and finally her belt. Undoing the buckle with ease, you slid it off and tossed it somewhere in the room. With the help of Tara, you managed to get her pants off, a smirk appearing on your face at the visible bulge through her compression boxers.

"I missed it, too, baby." You cooed and Tara's hands grabbed yours. You pulled her up and she quickly got the memo — standing up and positioning you in a laying position, she hovered over you. The chain with your initial on it never left her neck, you watched it dangle with a smile on your face.

"Take this off for me, honey." Tara rasped in your ear, her fingers looping around your pants and shirt. You threw your shirt off, Tara tossing it aside with your pants that you had kicked off. She reached around your back to unclip your bra, watching it fall in your lap, she ogled at the sight of your breasts.

"Eyes up here." You smirked, hooking your finger under the girl's chin to force her to make eye contact with you. Her eyes were black with lust and desire as she licked her lips. You placed your lips on hers while she took her boxers off, her dick sprang free as it slapped against your stomach.

"Condom or pull out?" Tara gave you the option.

"Surprise me." You whispered breathlessly, almost in a pleading way. You were so wet for her. Tara smirked and aligned herself with your tight hole, the sight of your glistening essence only increased her hunger for you.

"Ready?" She double checked, consent was always key in your... relationship, no matter what.

"Yes..." You whimpered out and your mouth fell open in a silent moan when she slowly pushed herself inside you. Tara's grip on your waist tightened when your walls instinctively clenched around her dick.

Tara began with slow, deep thrusts — she didn't want to overwhelm you since it's been a minute. Eventually, she read your body language and knew you wanted more. Her thrusts grew faster and harder, her tip brushing up against your g-spot.

"Tara, oh fuck!" Her name slipped from your mouth in the loudest moans possible, neither of you cated if the neighbors heard. It wouldn't be the first time...

"Y/N." Tara grunted out, her own orgasm quickly approaching with yours. Since she had to pull out, she wanted to push you over the edge first. Reaching down, her hand toyed with your clit, alternating between that and stimulating your nipples. Your back arched out of instinct, pushing your chest further into her hand.

"Uh, god, I'm s-so close, Tara." You whimpered out, your walls clenching tightly around Tara's member.

"Cum for me, baby." She whispered in your ear, placing a reassuring kiss on the crown of your head when she felt your juices pouring out onto her dick, completely coating it. The moan that followed your climax was the loudest you ever let out.

Tara continued to thrust into you until she felt herself getting closer and closer. Right when she was on the edge, she pulled out quickly and began to stroke herself until she came all over your stomach. You both remained still with breathless pants escaping your lips.

"I definitely missed that." Tara chuckled with a smile as she laid down beside you, her hand reaching for a rag in one of your drawers. She got up to wet and returned back to you to clean you up gently. You watched her with a content smile, when she finished cleaning herself up as well, she collapsed beside you, her arms around your waist as you moved to nuzzle into her chest. "I still love you, Y/N, I promise."

Her whispered confession didn't surprise you, instead, you replied, "I still love you too, Tara." Your soft murmur had the slightly older girl above you smiling brightly up at the ceiling. She felt you relax completely and she knew you were finally asleep, her hand rubbed your back — she felt more comfortable and at ease with you by her side once again — soon enough, she fell asleep.