"This is nice..."

Y/N POV:

Me and my girlfriend, Jenna, wanted to go to the library to study for this history test coming up. We had study dates, timelines, and many other stupid stuff. I hate it but I don't wanna fail.

Anyways, I'm walking hand in hand with Jenna to the local library just downtown from where we live. I originally didn't want Jenna to come because I tend to ramble about anything and everything. I know so much about history that I love telling facts and sometimes I'll go off topic to things I like which is totally unintentional.

We finally arrive at the library pulling me out of my thoughts. Jenna holds the door open for me making me smile up at her as we walk into the surprisingly empty library.

"You're the expert." Jenna said as we stood inside. "Where to first?"

"Well the first date is Abraham Lincoln so maybe we could go over..." My eyes scan over the arrays of books, finally spotting the president section. "There."

I grab her hand as we walk over. She sits down at the table while I grab a few books, sitting down across from her when I'm done.

45 minutes go by, I'm deep into reading and I can tell, Jenna is bored. I glance up to see her with the most out of this world bored face while she mindlessly played with her belt. I smile to myself before racking my brain for facts to entertain her.

"Did you know that the first ever German chocolate cake was actually invented in Texas?" I say not even looking up from my book.

"Really?" I nod. "That's interesting."

"There's enough gold inside the earth to coat the planet." I state. I don't bother looking up. Sometimes when she answers back to my facts, I think it's sarcasm.

"We'd all be rich then." She laughed. I felt her take my hand in hers as her other hand places itself under my chin, gently lifting it up to look at her.

"Did you know that lemons float, but limes sink?" I whisper seeing a smile creep onto her face after my words.

"No. I didn't know that, why?" She asked kissing my lips gently before leaning back into her chair, her smile never leaving.

"Because limes are denser than lemons, so they'll drop to the bottom of the glass while lemons float." I shrug.

"Okay." She hummed. "Tell me about... Captain America."

I feel my face beam at the mention of my favorite avenger. A small smile taking place on my face.

"Okay. Did you know that the serum that was given to him had extremely fast metabolism in it? Well that means that he can't get drunk, like the Flash. Funny thing is actually he was born on July 4th, which to me is ironic because he is known as the patriotic soldier." I ramble. "The serum made him a better person, which I think is the reason why he was able to pick up Thor's hammer."

I look up to see a smile on her face, her head tilted slightly as she watched me ramble on and on.

"What are you doing?" I ask her, ending my rambling.

"I'm listening. Keep going, I wanna hear more." She insisted.

"Oh, this is nice..." I smile wide as I continue to ramble to my girlfriend everything she needed to know about Captain America. Her smile never leaving her face as she invested herself into my words.