Timed Love Lost

Y/N's eyes fluttered open, and she found Jungkook standing before her. His bright and handsome smile was lighting up his face.

Initially, she was completely lost in his gaze, but as soon as she noticed his presence there, she quickly got up from the bed.

She rubbed her eyes and realized that the room was empty.

Ugh, I might be imagining things right now because I was thinking about him last night, but whatever. she said as she walked to the bathroom.

Following her daily routine, she tossed her clothes onto the bathroom floor without wasting a minute; she headed straight to the shower, turning on the water.

The water splashed against her skin with force, causing her to reach for the body wash to clean herself.

She was surrounded by steam, and eventually, she closed her eyes. As she did, she focused on the soothing sound of the water cascading down her body from head to toe.

Warning: Mature Content! ⚠️
______________________________

As she was lost in her own world, she suddenly felt strong hands firmly grabbing both of her breasts from behind. At the same time, his lips found their way to her neck.

Trembling with fear, she let out a gasp as the familiar figure suddenly whirled her to face him, gripping her arms firmly as he drew closer to her soft lips.

With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Jungkook leaned in closer and whispered, "If you dare let out a scream, I'll show you just how well I can make you speechless." His seductive gaze sent shivers down her spine, leaving her breathless

He pulled her close, their naked bodies melding as one, and he forcefully pressed his mouth against her neck and started kissing it passionately.

He couldn't resist running his tongue along the soft skin of her neck, savoring the sweet taste of her with each lingering kiss.

Right as he was caressing her breasts and getting ready to press his lips against hers, y/n came to her senses and swiftly looked at her back, gasping for air with urgency.

She stepped out of the shower, breathing heavily, and realized that nobody else was in the bathroom.

Without thinking about anything else, she quickly dried herself off and got dressed in her bra and underwear, which were really eye-catching.

Right as she was about to fasten her bra from behind, she sensed a pair of hands once more, stopping her in her tracks.

Jungkook's steamy and tantalizing kisses on her lower back caused her to let out a sultry moan, feeling his lips leaving a trail of desire along her skin.

Jungkook's hands firmly gripped her hips, pulling her in closer as he pressed his hardened length against her backside, making it clear how turned on he was.

He nibbled on her earlobe, and his hot breath against her ear made her tremble with desire. With each exhale, he whispered sinful promises that left her weak in the knees.

Sweetheart, I'm gonna take charge of every inch of your body," he growled, guiding her to grind her ass against his throbbing cock.

Y/n's eyes were growing heavy with desire, making it increasingly difficult for her to resist.

You're gonna be on your knees, begging for me to fuck you and snatch your soul. - He growled with desire as he whispered those words.