I'm here for you

Have you ever experienced a strong emotion that caused you to make a mistake? It can be challenging to navigate these intense feelings, especially when they lead to regrettable actions.

I have always walked alone on the path of life, and I have always patted my own back, telling myself that I am not alone.

Actually, I couldn't just walk away from my messed up life. The tragic incident that claimed the lives of my family left me feeling lost and alone in this world.

I was forced to navigate through life on my own, relying solely on my own instincts and intuition.

The pain of losing my loved ones still lingers within me, haunting me with memories of a life that once was.

Perhaps this is why I've been craving attention and affection from others. I didn't let the bad things that happened to me in the past ruin my happy-go-lucky spirit.

I may have been through some tough times, but I'm still alive and kicking!

I was sitting in my office next to my laptop, pondering, when my phone suddenly rang. I saw on the screen that the call was from someone I didn't want to answer at the moment.

I just sighed deeply, feeling so overwhelmed. You know, sometimes, even having a partner in your life doesn't make you feel complete, and you still feel alone.

I'm not exactly flying solo, but sometimes I feel like I'm putting in more effort than my partner in our relationship.

I guess I'm just looking for a bit more love and affection.

After a tough day at work, dealing with all the drama, and feeling completely drained, I finally made it to the parking lot.

As I was lost in thought, I noticed a fancy black motorbike parked in my spot.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS NOW? I yelled out the name of the security guy to ask whose motorbike was parked in my spot.

CAN YOU PLEASE REMOVE THIS THING FROM HERE?

DON'T EVEN THINK OF TOUCHING IT! With a warning, a booming voice made me jump out of my skin.

When I spun around, a gigantic figure was staring back at me, and it freaked me out. My heart was pounding like crazy, and I was feeling really nervous.

After catching a glimpse of the individual, I breathed a long and gratified sigh.

JUNGKOOK YOU?? I stared at him with a look of surprise.

He expressed his sensitivity, stating that he disliked others touching his belongings.

Also, the motorcycle belonged to him, and he unknowingly parked it in my spot

YOU HAVE A STUNNING MOTORCYCLE! Wow, I can't believe you never took me for a spin.

"I'd be happy to give you a ride," he said with a grin. "Just tell me when and where."

It's awesome to have a friend and neighbor like you who's always down to help out.

Thanks a bunch! I totally ignored what he said about the ride and just thanked him, feeling super embarrassed about my dirty thoughts.

He laughed and gestured at the door. "You wanna walk out together?"

he asked, proposing to walk me to the hallway of my apartment. We both went towards the door, and I opened it to go in.

Out of nowhere, he called me, and I was caught off guard. I looked at him with confusion and responded with an uncertain 'uhh?'

Hey, you look a bit tired. Everything alright? Something happened?

I was all happy when I heard that. I responded with a gentle smile and said,

"Don't worry, I'm doing just fine." I said it in a calm and steady voice, making sure not to show any hints of anxiety. "You know I'm strong."

Just a reminder that you're a tough cookie, and I've got your back no matter what.

His eyes sparkled as he said the last word. Sleep tight, y/n!

He just walked away and left me standing there, feeling completely numb. All I could do was think about him. I mean, Jungkook is such a good friend to me. I kept biting my lower lip as I thought about it.

Jungkook's like, "Seriously, you consider me your friend?" 😈🫢 Ha ha, don't be silly! You'll see why in the next chapter.