Call Out My Name

Taehyung is the person whose call I rejected this morning, but a few moments ago, I ran to see him myself. And I lost myself in his arms and his touch.

Why is this man so influential on me?

No matter how many times I try to convince myself that I won't have to see him again, I always end up failing. It's like my mind and heart are on two different pages, and no matter how much I try to control my emotions, they always seem to get the best of me. It's frustrating and exhausting, but deep down, I know that I can't run away from the situation forever.

I have always felt that my love for Taehyung has been one-sided.

Our relationship has been going on for two long years now, and yet it still feels like we're walking on eggshells around each other. We never feel free to be ourselves, to express our love openly, or to take our relationship to the next level. It's not that we don't love each other, but rather, it's the fear of judgment from the outside world that holds us back.

He is a successful actor, and I'm proud of him for all the hard work he's put in to achieve his dreams. However, I can't help but feel a bit hurt and confused as to why he still insists on hiding our relationship.

There are times when his passion for travel and shooting takes up most of his time, leaving little room for our relationship. But when he does make time for us, he creates unforgettable memories that I cherish. However, the way he disregards me for days after our time together leaves me feeling worthless and unimportant. It's a rollercoaster of emotions that I struggle to navigate.

Sometimes, I feel like I am his sex toy because every time we are together, he enjoys me like crazy, and he cannot control himself. He never wants this relationship to end, but the feeling I get from him makes me discouraged from our relationship.

I don't know if I'm right or not, but I can't be satisfied with all of this.

I was standing alone on the terrace, drowning in my thoughts, when two strong arms wrapped around my body and shook me from my thoughts.

Oh, you're still here! I was starting to think you'd disappeared after all that drama. Hearing his deep voice, I know it was just Taehyung, though.

I was thinking that we should have a chat. I really wanted to talk to him, and I asked him if we could have a conversation.

Okay, but you're in for a wild ride because you'll be punished for not answering my calls for days, and I was going absolutely crazy wondering where you could be and who you might be with! He was whispering in my ear

I gently withdrew his hand that was resting on my body and shifted my face towards him.

Despite having you by my side, I can't shake off the constant feeling of loneliness that lingered within me.I simply requested your time and nothing more. If you hesitate to reveal our relationship to others, I understand and respect your decision. If you are not ready to give a word for this relationship, I will assume that as well. But I  just can't handle it when you're not there for me when I really need you.

Do you know that I care for you deeply? All I ask for is a bit more of time. He was looking at me with great anticipation.

It has already been two years, and yet we are still questioning if more time is necessary. Seriously, Tae, it seems like we are unable to make up our minds about the direction of this relationship. I can't help but feel disappointed that after all this time, we are still unsure about where we stand

I experienced a strong need to quickly end the conversation with him. Out of nowhere, he tightly held onto my arms, stopping me from walking away.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. 'Y/n, you are right, babe,' he said. 'But you know why I wanted to see you today?' I looked at him with a mixture of surprise and curiosity, wondering what could be so urgent that he had to see me in person.

So basically, I have to go to Paris for work and was wondering if you wanna come with me? I know things have been a bit off between us, and I thought maybe this could be a chance to make things right.

As soon as those words left his mouth, I simply rolled my eyes, convinced that he was discussing his own work and it held no relevance to our situation.

Did you just roll your eyes at me?  He asked me while frowning. Whatever, I will give you a good lesson about that later. You are coming to Paris with me, that's it!

His words were so unbelievable that my eyes widened with excitement, and my heart felt like it was about to burst with joy.

But right now, I wanted to make sure if he remembers my birthday, which is coming in the following week, and I was thinking that all this preparation might be for that reason. I acted cool and pretended to him that everything was fine for me.

Anyway, tae, I have to go and get to work. I'll think about this later

Aren't you up for joining me tonight? He gave me a charming look as if trying to lure me into saying yes.

Nah, I gotta work with Jimin on some projects. You're not the only busy bee here, Mr. Kim Taehyung!

A deep gaze accompanied his smirk as he spoke, his voice laced with a soft yet sharp curse."Prepare yourself to scream my name all night long in Paris, darling," he exclaimed.

The words left his lips with a hint of playfulness, but
his eyes conveyed a deeper intent. It was as if he already imagined the moments we would spend together in the City of Love.

 It was as if he already imagined the moments we would spend together in the City of Love

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

HACKED | JUNGKOOK FF 🚫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें