No Escape

Find that damn bustard and bring him to me! I have to be the one to pull the trigger and make sure he's gone.

Suga! Grab that guy as fast as you can.

Hey, Taehyung, relax! What's got you all fired up?" Suga questioned, trying to understand the reason behind Taehyung's agitation.

Remember that dude who dipped out with y/n after her birthday bash? We need to hunt that asshole down and show him what happens when he messes with us.

Confused as hell, Suga was like, "Wait, are you talking about the person whose pictures we took of?"

Yeah, I need those damn photos, see them ASAP. - And make sure you find that fucking guy.

While Y/n was enjoying a good night's sleep, Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about what she had said earlier.

It bothered him so much that he decided to text Suga and plan to give Jungkook a much-needed lesson.

Mark my words, you'll be sorry for what you've done, you fucking creep! How dare you go near my y/n? Taehyung muttered angrily to himself.

He drove y/n back to her house after they got back.
"I only brought you here because you wouldn't stop talking about it.

But you'll pack up and come with me in two days, right? You better start getting used to the idea of being with me; there's no turning back now, Mrs. Kim."

He had a severe face and gave her a warning glance, but then he quickly kissed her on the cheek.

Hey Tae, come on, let's go upstairs for a bit," she urged. "I have some things to do, and you really need to finish packing quickly, he said

Please stay safe, and don't hesitate to contact me whenever you need me. He gave her a quick kiss before leaving abruptly.

As Y/n stepped into her humble abode, she sighed and eagerly pulled back the curtains, allowing the sunlight to flood the room. "There's no place like home," she murmured, feeling a sense of comfort.

She was relieved to be back in her familiar surroundings, ready to kick off her shoes and enjoy some well-deserved relaxation.

I can't believe I'm leaving this place, but seriously, why doesn't Taehyung just move in here instead of making me go to his house?

This place is enormous! We could definitely figure out a way to live here together.

Her mind was all jumbled up, " But if Taehyung decides to move here, he'll have to handle Jungkook, and he doesn't know yet that Jungkook lives right next door.

No way, I have to stick with Taehyung for a bit and straighten things out. I can't keep overthinking everything," she exclaimed joyfully, "I'm getting married! I should be excited!"

She entered the bathroom and gracefully dropped her bathrobe onto the floor.

The water droplets danced gracefully on her skin. As the sunlight illuminates her, she radiates a heavenly aura, resembling an angel on earth.

Her happiness was evident as she twirled in the water droplets. She was deep in her fantasy world, unaware of the observer admiring her from afar.

The person's eyes lit up with excitement every time he laid eyes on her, taking a sip of his drink each time.

After leaving the bathroom, she headed towards her dresser to grab her lingerie set but was disappointed to discover that her panties were missing.