Falling Apart

They eventually reached the destination, where Suga commanded his team to surround the residence.

We will have two people with us to enter and smash through the door. I'll protect us with this weapon while you go and check on y/n. Taehyung, please refrain from using your gun. We will take care of the situation.

Yoongi, break the door, or I will do it myself. I have to go inside taehyung commanded angrily

Upon trying the meal, y/n eventually made a peculiar noise, exclaiming," Yikes, this tastes terrible!" With a puzzled expression, Jungkook questioned, "I'm sorry, could you please repeat that?

I can't believe you consider yourself talented when your cooking skills are so poor. she responded with an eye roll.

Without a doubt, y/n was playfully teasing Jungkook to provoke him.

The knife definitely struck a nerve in that pretty little head of yours, not your delicate little finger. That's why you can't stop blabbering on and on.

Sweetheart, you're chowing down on my brain cells instead of the tasty food I prepared.

You've gone too far, Jeon Jungkook. Brace yourself for what's coming. Y/N stood up, and Jungkook got up and rushed to the other side.

Scanning the area for a weapon to use against him, her attention was unexpectedly drawn to the very same food. So, I'm feasting on your brain, and you're just casually having a meal?

Yo y/n, don't toss that food. We'll both be famished later. I was just playin' around, he said, smiling mischievously.

Your food can go straight to hell! She flung the food right at Jungkook's face, but he skillfully evaded it, much to her annoyance.

You might want to work on your aim a bit more," Jungkook remarked with a playful smirk.

y/n was losing her mind with rage, snatching the pillow from the couch - "I'll teach you a lesson," she muttered as she stormed over to Jungkook

Just as she was making her way towards Jungkook, their eyes locked in a steamy gaze, she accidentally stepped on some food that had been carelessly scattered on the floor, causing her to lose her balance and slip.

She slid over to Jungkook, who immediately grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to his chest. She lost hold of the pillow, reaching out for Jungkook's muscular shoulders. I gotcha, babe, like I always do. I'm not gonna let you hit the floor - He murmured as he gazed into her eyes

At that moment, they were utterly taken aback, and Jungkook couldn't resist leaning in to lock lips with her.

With impeccable timing, Suga aimed and fired at the door lock, causing it to shatter as his men forcefully kicked the door open. However, before Suga could fully handle the situation, Taehyung barged in, brandishing his own weapon.

As soon as he laid eyes on y/n in Jungkook's arms, he didn't hesitate to shout, "Back off, you fucker! Release her, or I'll blow your brains out!" He wasn't about to let anyone lay a finger on her, not while he was around.

Y/N's heart raced as her eyes widened in disbelief, her body frozen in fear. The sight of the gun in his hand sent shockwaves through her entire being.

Knowing Jungkook was not lying this time, she quietly called out, "Taehyung!" with a sense of dread.

Jungkook, feeling her body tremble, glared at Taehyung with bloodshot eyes and tightened his hold on Y/n's waist. - This caused her to gasp in fear and clutch onto Jungkook's shirt.