Love Blooms Everywhere

Blood slowly trickled down from Jungkook's hand, creating a pool on the floor. As the door was wide open, a bunch of armed individuals barged into his residence, only to find the interior in a state of utter chaos.

The mysterious guy Jungkook had encountered before anxiously approached him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Shit, we're so damn late. Are you alright, though? Did that motherfucker really cause all this chaos? Filled with fury, he wasted no time delving deep into Jungkook's life.

I can't handle this shit anymore. He pushed her away from me again. I should've fucking ended him before all this. Jungkook never imagined that he would be separated from y/n as she effortlessly slipped away from him again.

Jungkook, how did they find out about the location and that y/n is with you? The man asked Jungkook in surprise, sensing that Something was suspicious.

Jungkook lifted his head in frustration and glared at the man. "I'm not sure, but someone has betrayed us," he said.

No need to worry, go find y/n. I'll take care of this bastard, whoever he may be. The man stated with absolute confidence.

No, Hyung! We can't just let it slide! We need to remove Taehyung from our lives permanently! Jungkook yelled, his anger intensifying.

With her heart shattered, Y/n found it challenging to pay attention to anything around her. The pain she carried inside made it hard for her to see a way forward, leaving her feeling utterly lost and without a destination in mind.

She felt exhausted being constantly stuck with Taehyung or Jungkook, yearning for freedom and solitude. The back and forth between them only added to her frustration, making her long for peace away from their presence.

Although She couldn't quickly get rid of Taehyung's memories, which weighed heavily on her heart.

But she made up her mind to stop overthinking and stand up against it.

She wanted to separate herself from all the bad things that happened lately. So she started thinking about that one person she could only rely on now.

When she arrived at her destination, she quickly calmed down as she was feeling all mixed up inside.

She gently knocked on the door, feeling nervous and sad. Unable to move, she stood there like a statue. With every inhale, her sorrow seemed to grow heavier

After a brief moment, Jimin quickly opened the door and was taken aback, his eyes widening in surprise.
Y/n! You?" He exclaimed,

Another deep breath escaped Y/N's lips. Jimin sensed her need for comfort and immediately reached out and pulled her into his warm and comforting arms.

Hey, are you feeling okay? Something seems off," Jimin inquired softly as he held her close. Then he brought her in, and y/n poured her heart out, sharing everything with him.

It's so hard to believe how those two motherfuckers were able to hurt you so much. I promise I'll make sure they pay for what they did, using my own strength. Jimin was really mad and ready to take action against them for hurting her.

I had a feeling that Taehyung was keeping something hidden, but I never realized it would be this much of a secret. He said shocked

Y/n felt Jimin's hand on hers while he sat next to her, and while looking at her, he asked, "What are you thinking about?

I'm not sure if I made the right choice by leaving Taehyung behind and not even listening to him for once.