Nightmare

Warning ‼️
Mature content
.
.
.
.

Y/n started to feel nervous when she felt someone touching her skin. She moved her head from side to side and made sounds of discomfort. Her legs were covered in passionate kisses, which made her heart beat faster. - When she opened her eyes, she saw Jungkook without a shirt, lying in front of her. He moved smoothly between her legs, like a snake. Each kiss he gave her left a mischievous smile on his lips, wanting more. He touched her legs with excitement, holding onto each part tightly.

Y/N struggles to get up, but Jungkook swiftly kneels down and firmly holds onto both of her wrists, preventing her from leaving the bed.

Jungkook! Can you please stop? What you're doing?

Y/n's eyes widened in terror as Jungkook smirked devilishly, his voice low and husky as he confessed, "I'm here to hunt, babe. I'm starving for your body

He wasted no time, grabbing his shirt from the bed and swiftly tying Y/N's hands tightly, securing them to the top of the bed. He whispered in her ear, his warm breath sending shivers down her spine, "If you even think about untying these knots, you have no idea how wild things will get."

Fear consumed Y/n's body, causing her to tremble uncontrollably. No JUNG... Jungkook wasted no time in hushing her with a gentle press of his finger against her lips. "I'm going down, so be a good girl and scream my name when I make you feel good," he commanded, his voice laced with a hint of dominance.

No, no, no! Y/n's moans and pleas echoed, desperately urging Jungkook to realize this was wrong. Please don't do anything stupid; snap out of it!

Jungkook was completely engrossed in his passion as he playfully lifted the corner of y/n's nightgown, exposing her delicate pantie. With a seductive lick of his lips, he gently touched y/n's most delicate spot with his finger, teasing and caressing it.

He aggressively pulled her panties down to her knees and pressed his lips against her belly, causing her to gasp for air. He slowly moved his tongue down her belly, playfully teasing her along the way, until he reached the lower part - With a look of desire in his eyes, he took a passionate nibble from her center.

When y/n stopped Jungkook from getting what he wanted by closing her legs and not letting him go further, Jungkook looked straight into y/n's eyes. It felt like they were silently daring each other.

He positioned himself between her thighs, forcefully spreading them apart with his hands. - "You like it rough, don't you, baby girl?

He grabbed her thighs hard, his fingers sinking into her skin as he brought his head down and aggressively planted his lips on her clit. He devoured her pussy with his mouth, sucking on it with fervor.

Y/n took a deeper breath, rising from her bed, and quickly saw her wrists were finally free. She quickly scanned the room before glancing down to find her clothes were perfectly in place on her body

Fuck! it was only a dream! Sweat covered her entire face, and her heart was racing. Thank heavens it was only a nightmare and nothing more

Y/n rushed to her closet room, feeling anxious and restless. - After a brief moment, she exited the house, dressed in her athletic clothes, ready to go for a run, and the main goal was to clear her mind and find some peace.