Deal With The Devil

Jungkook forcefully placed her in the back seat, fastening her hands and feet with a tight rope. - With a possessive kiss on her forehead, he whispered, "I've warned you already. You belong to me. You're coming with me for your own good."

They hurriedly left that spot in a hurry. Y/N desperately struggled to break loose from the restraints that were holding her tightly. It was already too late for Y/N to escape.

After the car stopped, Jungkook gently opened the door and released her hands. He then lifted her tightly in his arms, and they walked towards a house together

Y/n's eyelids fluttered open, and she caught a glimpse of the outside of the house

Y/n's eyelids fluttered open, and she caught a glimpse of the outside of the house. Jungkook carried her into the house and gently laid her on the sofa. - Y/n glanced around, curious about their location, and then looked at Jungkook with a questioning expression.

 - Y/n glanced around, curious about their location, and then looked at Jungkook with a questioning expression

Where am I? Where is this place? - Can you tell me where we are? She asked desperately

Jungkook quietly gazed deeply into her eyes as he sat across from her. - "You don't have to worry, baby; your place is secure right next to me," he reassured her.

Jungkook, I'm not interested in staying by your side or in this place. -I have no idea where we are right now.

Without giving y/n a chance to speak, Jungkook swiftly interjected, Babe, let me tell you something. You still have no idea who I really am." His words hung in the air, leaving y/n wondering what he could possibly mean.

What the hell does this mean? Did you kill the owner of this damn house or what? She exclaimed, fear dripping from every word.

Jungkook grinned. Sweetheart, I'm not a killer, but if someone dares to come near you, I'll step in.

Damn it, I gotta go, Taehyung is waiting for me. Can't you see I'm about to get married? She yelled at him.

Well, well, well, it looks like we've reached a point where we gotta make a deal, babe. Jungkook lounged back and glared at her.

y/n sprang up from the sofa, questioning, "What kind of deal are you talking about?"

If you wanna keep Taehyung safe and his dirty little secret hidden, you'd better ditch this marriage and marry me instead.