You Again?

After a long day, y/n returned to her house feeling a little happy that she saw Taehyung after weeks. She couldn't stop thinking about the upcoming trip to France with Taehyung and how he had made it even more special by giving her this surprise

"It's like, ugh, why does he have to be so hard to understand sometimes?" she muttered to herself with a disappointed sigh.

So, I was totally judging him for not being available or making time for me. But, it turns out he was actually planning something for us! I can't believe I refused to go home with him. Ugh, I feel so stupid.

She let out a heavy sigh and facepalmed in frustration.
She then realized she was too freaked out to ask Taehyung about the right date for the trip.

Just Perfect! How will I now know if it's my birthday surprise? Does he even remember?

I have to prepare a lot and go shopping. A feeling of excitement washed over her as she bit her lower lip with a grin.

Meanwhile, at Jungkook's house

The poor maid searched the entire house for the camera due to Jungook's tremendous anger and how she was afraid of him

And finally, she found the camera in a bag that belonged to Jungkook. She hurriedly took it and walked into the room where Jungkook was

But before she could enter the room, Jungkook came out and glared at the maid.  How dare you try to enter the room? His teeth ground together tightly as his jaw muscles tensed with intense anger.

You better not invade my privacy again, or you'll face some serious consequences that you will never want to deal with. Jungkook always lives up to his word and never doubts it

Sir, I apologize for upsetting you. I have completed my work and am here to give you the camera. If you allow me, I would like to leave now. The poor maid looked super disappointed when she talked to Jungkook.

You can leave! And don't apologize for the shit you do on purpose. It doesn't mean anything to me.

The maid left the house in tears, and while running, she bumped into someone.

I... a.. am sorry, Ms

Are you okay? y/n gently grabbed her shoulders and asked worriedly, Is someone chasing after you, or has anything happened?

N...no, Ms., I'm fine, it's just that my boss is never satisfied with anyone's effort. And he scares me a lot with his rude behavior

‏Why don't you resign from your job? No one has the right to insult you. And who is this person, your boss? y/n raised her eyebrows, looking curious as she asked the question

‏Before the maid could answer, the phone started ringing. Y/n picked up her phone and heard Jimin's voice on the other end. "Come on," he said, "I've been waiting here for hours." aishh Jimina, it's only been a minute

Ugh, waiting sucks! So, what's the plan? Should I come up there and drag you down, or are you coming down on your own?

No!!! Please don't make a drama here. I'm coming
y/n pointed out hastily

"Come on, hurry up!" Jimin yelled through the phone.
After y/n hung up and turned around, the maid was nowhere to be seen. Y / N was like, "Man, it's weird that she bounced so quickly. I wish there was something I could do to make things easier for her."

Jimin was waiting outside the car, looking around anxiously. Suddenly, he spotted y/n walking towards him, and his eyes lit up excitedly.

y/n couldn't help but find Jimin's behavior adorable and burst out laughing. She then playfully put her hands to her earlobes, held them tight, and apologized.

So Jimin, who has always been a naughty friend, gave y/n a tight hug, and He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "What's making you so happy? I'm curious!"

He then backed away from y/n and said, "Let's talk in the car, you can tell me everything there." After putting y/n in the car, they drove away.

Someone was really pissed off watching the whole scene and clenched his fist in anger

Y/n finally got out of the elevator and into her house's hallway after a pretty long and unforgettable time. She had a ton of shopping bags with her.

She strolls to reach the door when she starts feeling heavy because of being drunk. Also, her feet are hurting because of the heels she wore today while shopping. She walked around for hours, and it just made everything worse for her

Phew, I really wish Tae was here right now. I can't see a thing in front of me.

She was determined to move forward, but her footing betrayed her, causing her to lose balance and stumble backward. She felt her body falling and braced herself for the impact of the hard floor. Just as she was about to hit the ground, a pair of strong hands reached out from behind, grabbed her by the waist, and lifted her up in a bridal style. She felt a rush of relief and looked up to see the face of her savior, who had come to her rescue just in time.

As she gazed into his mesmerizing deep brown eyes, her heart started beating faster, and her breath caught in her throat. Entranced by the intensity of his gaze, she felt as if she could lose herself in those eyes forever. Suddenly, his pink lips parted, and he uttered a warning, "Be careful y/n!

"Oh my god, Jungkookie! You're here again! You just saved me from falling!" she burst out laughing like crazy. She leaned her head back and let her neck loosen up.

Jungkook carefully led her to the door, and they entered her house. "Hey y/n, you can put your bags down now. Don't worry, no one's gonna snatch them from you," he said with a chuckle, noticing how tightly she was holding onto them.

"I mean, do you have any idea how much I spent on these dresses? Nobody better lay a finger on them!" she grumbled as she dumped all the shopping bags on the floor.

As they went up the stairs, Jungkook was still holding her tightly, feeling all fired up from her touch. He gently put her on the bed and took off her shoes.

‏He sat down beside her on the edge of the bed and admired her fit physique while y/n dozed off peacefully

I can't choose which part of you to love first - the attractive, difficult, wild, and charming, or the pure one. You're stunning and sweet simultaneously! He was deep in thought and grinned a little

Jungkook got up and gave Y/n a quick kiss on the forehead before leaving, but who was that creep with Y/n earlier? I need to figure out and teach him a lesson for touching what belongs to me. Maybe I'll break his hand or something.

Possessive even over her friend? What if he figures out about her boyfriend? 😳