Distances Over

Jungkook spent the whole night thinking about the moment when Jimin hugged y/n and fell asleep in a sitting position on the couch at his home

The feeling of y/n being touched by someone else was not pleasant for Jungkook, but somehow, he could deal with it until a positive hint from y/n that he was not going to show her how crazy he was for her

Knock knock!

The sound of the door knocking opened Jungkook's eyes. Angry at the thought that the maid forgot her keys, he went to the door and was ready to show her a nightmare

The moment he turned the doorknob, his heart skipped a beat with anticipation. As the door creaked open, his eyes widened with excitement. He caught a glimpse of y/n standing before him, bathed in the soft glow of the morning light.

She was wearing a pristine white nightgown, which draped over her curves in the most alluring way. In her hands, she held a steaming two cups of coffee, the aroma of which filled the room and tantalized his senses. He couldn't help but marvel at her beauty as a smile spread across her face, making her look like a dream come to life.

As soon as he heard her gentle voice uttering a cheerful "good morning," Jungkook was overcome with an intense desire to kiss those lips and savor the warmth of her breath.

Did I come at the wrong time since you didn't invite me inside? Her brows furrowed in frustration as she spoke.

Jungkook nodded his head, "No, no. I was wondering why you didn't go to the office today."

y/n entered slowly and looked around. I wanted to take a leave today because I was exhausted last night, so I thought to prepare coffee for you as a thank-you, and we will have breakfast together," she said, chuckling.

"It's great to have some quality time with the busy lady finally," he spoke with a playful tone, his voice teasing and light-hearted.

He reached out and gently took the coffee cup from Y/n's hand, giving her a warm touch that made her heart skip a beat. With a playful wink, he let her know that he was thrilled to be spending this moment with her.

Man, don't get me started, Kookie! You know you're my favorite person to hang out with.

It's just that I have so much going on with work and all these damn responsibilities. But hey, I got a lot of juicy gossip to tell you.

Jungkook just giggled and listened, enjoying the coffee that y / n made for him with her own hands

I went shopping yesterday, and you won't believe it, only two days left until the celebration and on the same day, I will surprise all my friends.

"What surprises?" he asked with curiosity.

Y/N got a twinkle in her eyes and said well, about someone very special to me.