The Mistake 🔞

Mature Content 🚫

Mature Content 🚫

As he hugged her tight, he sensed the warmth of her breath caressing his neck, which drove Jungkook wild with desire. - He ran his fingers down her back, caressing her smooth skin with a hunger in his touch

With her breath caught in her throat, y/n struggled to determine the correct course of action. - Jungkook noticed her unease and felt a burning desire to claim her immediately.

Y/n felt his body inching closer, his lips tantalizingly close to hers, but she skillfully evaded Jungkook's grasp, breaking free from his strong arms. - With a sense of urgency, she dashed towards the grand window in the living room, where the mesmerizing night view stretched out, captivating her gaze.

 - With a sense of urgency, she dashed towards the grand window in the living room, where the mesmerizing night view stretched out, captivating her gaze

Jungkook! It's getting really late. I think you should leave right now. We will talk tomorrow, she whispered as she struggled to catch her breath.

He couldn't take his eyes off her and wanted to be near her so badly. - Jungkook walked towards her slowly and purposefully, closing the gap between them. - The atmosphere felt intense, making her heart race in anticipation of what would happen.

Y/n sensed the pressure of his hand on her stomach as he approached her from behind, his warm breath brushing against her ear. - Jungkook pressed his firm chest to Y/n's back, causing her spine to tingle with tension.

With a hungry look in his eyes, he whispered in his husky voice, "I need to feel you, to taste you, to lose myself in you. Let's make each other forget everything else, let's fuck until we can't move.

Without any hesitation, he forcefully pushed Y/n's body against the window pane with his own body pressing against hers.

He firmly placed her hands on the window, gripping them tightly as if nothing could break their connection.

Aaaaah! Jungkook, please stop! We are not in control of our actions at the moment. Jungkook had her in his grasp, but she was desperately trying to break free, weakly pointing and moaning in an attempt to escape his hold.

Jungkook didn't give a damn about her begging. He just went ahead and planted wet kisses on her neck, enjoying the feel of her skin under his lips.

He couldn't get enough of her sweet body lotion, and each suck made him crave her more and more.