Facing the Flames

The maid was occupied with cleaning at Jungkook's place, letting out a sigh of relief that he wasn't around.

His absence from home left her curious, but she reminded herself that he's Jeon Jungkook, and his whereabouts are always unpredictable

As she tidied up the entire house, including all the rooms, she suddenly noticed the secret room that had always been off-limits to her.

The idea crossed her mind that it might be the perfect time to check it out, but she was also nervous about Jungkook unexpectedly showing up.

It's been weeks since I've heard any news from Sir. He may be out of the country," she mused, "but I'm going to find out what he's hiding there. I'll check it out myself.

Trembling with nervousness, she approached the room and cautiously turned the doorknob. The room was pitch black when the door creaked open, not a sound to be heard. - With a flick of the switch, the whole place was bathed in cool blue lights.

The sight in front of her left her completely stunned, and she couldn't help but gasp in fear.

The room was filled with y/n's photos covering every wall, capturing y/n in her natural and unaware moments

The room was filled with y/n's photos covering every wall, capturing y/n in her natural and unaware moments. There was a large screen and multiple computers, with a massive photo of y/n on the wall.

The big whiteboard had writings about various cases like murder and kidnapping.

She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the photos of y/n. It hit her that Jungkook had something to do with her disappearance. It suddenly clicked for her when she remembered how protective Jungkook was of his camera. He was actually secretly taking pictures of Y/N.

My God, why did he have to go and do something like that? What if that girl, who was really kind, end up getting hurt because of him?

Wait, wait, hold on! This room was like a sanctuary for sir. Whenever he was feeling anxious or upset, he would retreat to this very spot. Does that mean he found solace in her?

Did sir actually fall in love with that gorgeous girl? But she's going to marry someone else! The maid was whispering to herself.

Mr. Jungkook gives me the creeps. I've never seen him be nice to anyone. - I'm worried he might hurt that girl.

She moved closer to the board and snapped a picture on her phone of the writings that included an address and code.

I'll do whatever it takes to save this lady, even if it means losing my job. - In a rush, she grabbed his belongings and quickly exited the house.

Taehyung's voice boomed as he screamed into the phone, causing the room to reverberate with his frustration. Damn it, Namjoon! She's disappeared, and I can't stay put like this. Someone's playing games with us.

I'll do anything to have her back, no matter the price. What do you mean about her needing space? Why would she even think of that? Everything was fine between us