The Silent Truth Within His Secrets

y/n made her way to her room, feeling uneasy and
increasingly angry

I can't stay in this place any longer. I have to make my next move.

But how can I make this happen? Jungkook's phone? Oh yes!

If I get Jungkook's phone, I'll be able to make a call or maybe even crack the security code.

I have to be really careful if I want to make it happen. Once he goes to sleep, I'll have the chance to do it.

Y/n put on her clean clothes and started ticking away the seconds until the proper chance came along.

Jungkook loved being with her, eagerly anticipating the day when y/n would fall for him.

He walked after her and noticed her standing near the window. He approached her and wrapped his arms around her from behind, even though y/n wasn't comfortable with his touch.

I've been waiting for these moments for so long, I even dreamed about it!

And a strong person is someone who can turn their dreams into reality, he whispered in her ear.

Jungkook! She whispered his name gently.

How much longer am I going to be stuck here? It's not like I can stay here forever.

It's just not possible. With a firm grip, Jungkook made her face him. "You're not going anywhere until I know you're not planning to escape from me," he growled.

"I need you to be mine forever, with no one getting in the way of us.

You're staying right here next to me, always within my reach."

Y/N gazed into Jungkook's eyes, sensing their depth of intensity and seriousness, which stirred up a peculiar sensation within her.

But whenever she recalls how Jungkook treated her with such force, it fuels her burning hatred towards him.

The only thing she can think of is that his actions were driven by nothing more than pure desire.

She firmly believes that if he genuinely cared for her, he wouldn't have behaved in such a manner.

Trying to leave, Jungkook intercepted her with a soft caress, halting her in her tracks.

The unexpected touch made her freeze, and she was unable to continue moving away from him.

Jungkook's arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer as if he never wanted to let go. "Stay with me," he pleaded, his voice laced with a mixture of love and uncertainty.

"In this embrace, let me shield you from the world's chaos. Let me be the one who holds you together when everything else falls apart.

"Just stay in my arms where you're supposed to be." He held her tighter as if he was afraid she might escape at any moment.

Y/N remained still in Jungkook's tight hold, her expression devoid of emotion.

Jungkook, overwhelmed by his deep love for her, found himself unable to think clearly, wholly engrossed in the present moment.

With each passing moment, he found himself consumed by thoughts of the previous night. The memory of y/n losing herself in that particular scene brought him immense pleasure.

It was an experience he longed to relive, as it held a special allure that never failed to enthrall him.

He softly planted his lips on y/n's neck, lavishing it with an intense kiss. Gradually, he began to caress and nibble on that spot just right.