True Feelings?

What if Y/N, after learning the truth about Taehyung, still chooses to forgive him? Jungkook wondered, lost in his thoughts. He took out his phone and left a message for someone.

Let's prepare ourselves for our plan to succeed by getting started on it.

After sending the message, Jungkook turned around and caught Y/n looking at him with eyes that seemed to speak volumes.

Her soft voice carried the question of whether they could talk, her eyes unwavering on Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded in agreement, his curiosity growing.

How long have you known about Taehyung's involvement in all of this? I need you to answer truthfully before we continue.

Jungkook answered with complete certainty, after you disappeared with him, I've been investigating everything about him.

So, what made you want to know every little detail about him? She questioned, still curious as to why he wanted to find everything.

I didn't want you to face someone who comes from a difficult background. Doubts in my heart were always caused by the things I knew a little about him.

Wait, so if Taehyung was innocent and had a good background, you wouldn't have tried to come between us?

Jungkook didn't say anything and shifted his gaze to another side. Why won't you respond? If things had gone differently, would you have let Taehyung and I be together?

Jungkook's silence was infuriating her. Y/n aggressively shook his hand to snap him out of it. Don't you dare stay quiet, open your mouth and say something, she shouted.

Hell no! I wouldn't allow you to be his or anyone else's, even if he's a saint or a devil. It is not gonna happen in my lifetime.

I can't believe you would do this to me, and It's just heartbreaking. Why Jungkook? Why did you have to ruin everything? I'm so devastated, all because of you. I've lost it all.

So, it's all on me, huh? You never gave a damn about me or our friendship. It's always been Taehyung.

Taehyung, that son of a bitch! Losing his mind, he shouted, causing y/n's body to jump out of fear.

My love for you was intense from the very first day we met, and it grew even stronger when you allowed me into your world. However, throughout this entire time, you never mentioned that fucking Taehyung. But your eyes always seemed to hold a secret whenever we were together, but I convinced myself it was just my imagination.

You opened the door to your life for me. We had a great time, we shared precious moments, but you never attempted to understand my feelings.

Y/N, completely puzzled by Jungkook's words, grinned and replied, "You label your lust as feelings?"

Jungkook, overwhelmed with frustration, snapped at Y/n, "That's it, enough!" as he made his way towards her. With each stride he made, she matched it with a retreat

 With each stride he made, she matched it with a retreat