51. This mate thing - Dasha

Dasha was pressing ice against the claw marks Akin left on her shoulder. The anger in her was strong and bubbling.

Angel was screaming, or rather howling, from somewhere inside the house. Everyone seemed to be crazy in that house.

Samira's baby started crying. The kid had serious pipes. Strangely, Ju got to be the easiest to live with out of all of the crazy wolf people. She didn't even mind her so much anymore since not competing any longer.

At least the lunatic went away. If he were to come back she needed to find another place to stay urgently. But she had no money whatsoever.

But if the date with David goes well... I could just stay over the night and never leave...

For that, she needed to first of all disguise the weird, huge scratches on her shoulder.

So skillfully applying bandaids made them look rather normal. She thought she was going to tell him she had a motorcycle accident.

Dasha dried herself up after the shower and walked into the adjoined bedroom.

Then she stretched out on the king-size bed with Egyptian cotton sheets. That life definitely had perks.

A wolf howled outside. Was it Angel?

Rather curious-natured, she opened the window blinds and looked outside towards the woods around the house. At first, she saw nothing but then her gaze caught some movement. There was indeed something or someone.

He was standing naked in the rain, water trickling down his very muscular and extreme naked body emphasizing all the edges. He was a giant and the moon and water gave his dark skin an almost unearthly shimmer.

Dasha noticed that he saw her and was staring back, she could feel his eyes on her skin. It reminded her that she was naked and the awareness made goosebumps appear and caused her nipples to tighten. She was far from shy and the wolf people had a habit of hanging around naked once in a while so for the people in the house it wasn't a big deal but he was a different story.

He was still there, staring and frowning.

Sucker!

Dasha leaned forward so her face and boobs were touching the glass and then she lifted both her hands to show two very obviously directed middle fingers.

The guy's eyes lit up. That frightened her a bit. When Kiril's eyes lit up it meant sex or murder and here it couldn't be the first. So she closed back the window blinds, totally shut this time and went to bed.

Before falling asleep her phone rang. It was Mila. So the one call she would always take.

Mila was in a strange mood but didn't want to spill yet what was up do Dasha entertained her with updates on her own life.

"You are going on a date with the ob-gyn doctor? And working there? That is kind of good and a bit surprising," said Mila.

She was not wrong.

"Yeah, it was a good day till I met Samira's brother-in-law who gave me a sniff and thought I was the antichrist. Now I have to move out of here if he continues coming over which he will. It's love for money or fear for my life and both are really strong in this one and battling."

"Akin is not a bad person."

He didn't want to kill you! Wait, actually, he did...

"He's batshit crazy," said Dasha. "But wolf people have those looks to die for and he was no exception." She recalled the recent images. He was too far away for a lot of details but he was most definitely tall and ripped so at least two things that had an effect on her.