27. Baby Alpha - Angel

It was a lot of information to take in and process in a very short time.

Samira was not dead, which was good, several other people were though and that was hard to classify as an advantage or disadvantage, as were Kiril's intentions. Kiril... who was strangely one of the living and oh boy, Angel didn't expect to meet him in the present circumstances. He also couldn't help his eyes wandering off to his very scarcely covered body. It was literally impossible for him to look away and an intense blush crept up his cheeks.

It was like finally meeting a pop star, a quite murderous one to be honest, you had a crush on for a long time. The two of them did meet before just that Kiril never actively acknowledged his existence. Now he was confronted with a way more vivid image than he had expected and that he knew would haunt his imagination for quite some time.

Carajo... All the rumors are true. And you are an idiot Angel, he can likely see what you think if all the rumors are true. Simp at least in Spanish so he doesn't understand. Or does that transcend the language barrier? But oh my freaking good that is... Look away, just look away! Stop imagining things. Ah, Samira, wtf?!

Samira's sharp elbow interrupted his monologue.

"Oh Daria, amazingly you are still alive..." said Kiril, addressing Dasha out of all people and ignoring the rest.

Oh my god, Dasha. Don't tell me...

"I need to talk to you. Alone," said Dasha.

"Misguided confidence as always. To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit? As you see I was in the middle of something... And look who else came, Michael's lover. Why do I sense an alpha edge in you, boy? And what the fuck is that thing glowing on your neck? Not that I care but it stands out like a sore thumb."

Omg, he's talking to me. Angel, you are an alpha, you have to seem confident. And he can see the chain. Nobody else can. How is that possible?

"You... you can see it?" asked Angel amazed. "I smell like an alpha be-because I am one," he answered trying to seem confident.

"Ah, you killed Amaru."

Shit, shit shit! Is he going to kill me now? Amaru was his ally. Oh crap... That much for simping and spontaneous sex fantasies with the most dangerous predator alive. I should have never come here without Michael. Angel, you are an idiot. Now get your shit together and answer something.

"Do you uh.. mind?" asked Angel timidly almost not daring to look Kiril in the eyes.

"Hell no. Spared me some work."

Angel released the deep breath he was holding.

Out of the blue, Kiril thundered towards Dasha, pinned her against a wall, and started nuzzling at her neck and shoulders.

"Ew! For fucks sake, what are you doing? Contain yourself," said Samira again irritated while the brunette girl that he had been doing stuff with, that had been silent so far started to growl.

What's going on here? Round two? Dasha?!

Kiril ignored them altogether.

"Where is she?" he asked Dasha.

"In Europe, in dire need of assistance."

It seemed like Kiril didn't expect that answer because he needed a few seconds to compose himself.

"Ok let's go," he told Dasha and signaled her to follow him, ignoring again everyone else.

"Master?" asked the other girl, unsure what to do but seeming convinced to trail after them.