50. Show me - Angel

Angel's hand trembled before ringing the bell of David's apartment.

David said they should go to the cinema. That was a date, a date for normal people. He... Had never been on a date. Should he have brought flowers? But they were to guys. Or something else? He had no idea about the date etiquette. Samira had also no idea whatsoever, since she had been married for the last forty years. Hmm but Dasha knew about there things. Why didn't it occur him earlier to ask her?

"Hey!" David's voice had a light tremor to it too. He was wearing a blue dress shirt and jeans. It made him seem a bit older. God, he was so awfully young. Angel was seventy three human years old. That would qualify him as his grampa.

"You, you look nice," said Angel.

Nice? Is this the best you can do? God, I am so pathetic.

"Thank you. You look very handsome." David brushed a stray curl of hair behind his ear and Angel felt he was going to combust. "Your hair is so beautiful. And..." David's eyes swiped down over his body. "I have no idea how many hours you spend daily at the gym but your body is frankly intimidating and your clothes are not even tight. Oh my God, I am so sorry. That was so awkward. I am an idiot."

David turned away covering his face.

"I am sorry. I have not been on a date in a while."

"Me... Me neither. It's ok. You didn't say anything wrong. It was rather flattering."

Angel thought that he was indeed ripped if compared to a regular human. If compared to other wolves, if compared to Michael who was a giant with the body of a Greek god... He wasn't anything special.

"Let's go."

Angel nodded and walked David to the car.

"Wow, nice ride." David's eyes swiped over the white Porsche Cayenne that Angel had borrowed from Samira for the evening.

"It belongs to a friend." Though as the Alpha of South America and the ruling Beta of the Lycan King he could easily afford it. Times had changed. He wasn't a guest in Erik's Pack anymore with nothing to his name. He wasn't the tolerated boyfriend of Erik's Beta; he was himself a name.

"It's nice. I am still paying off studen debt so I drive an old Toyota. Not quite fitting for a doctor. What do you actually do for a living?"

Fuck. That was the most obvious question that would come and Angel hadn't prepared for it.

"I uh... My parents owned some farms in Mexico. Now my sister is now the administrator. And I... Kiril, is the guy you saw that day, he has a huge... company and I am now like the COO."

Chief Operational Officer. Taking care of the operations in the pack. Was sort of true...

"So you are well off and smart. You are very humble, Angel." David put his hand over Angel's on the gear changer and Angel felt like fainting.

His smell was so intoxicating and filling the whole car. It felt like it was getting more intense by the minute.

He could hear his hearth when it was accelerating and his eyes were green mingled with turquoise. And he could probably tear off all the buttons of his shirt in one move without even needing his claws. This boy made him terribly horny. So much it wasn't quite like him.

"It's here to the left." David's voice interrupted his thoughts.

The movie David chose was A streetcar named desire. Angel had seen it with his parents at the premiere in Ciudad de Mexico in 1951. He was still a child back then and his father was Alpha.