02. White roses - Dasha

Twenty-nine days. In two days it were going to be thirty-one. Mila had said she should wait for a month. In two days it was going to be a month.

Dasha looked outside the window. In the end, she was probably dead; she had to accept it and move on.

A beep on her phone startled her and brought her back to the present. Another Tinder match. This time the guy looked extremely handsome. When did she swipe right on that guy? She usually swiped right only on guys that looked rich. Handsome and rich was usually rare and mostly a waste of time. Too much competition, too big egos.

That guy though... Maybe he was going to be good in bed. Some distraction from her thoughts would be welcome.
His long hair reminded her of Kiril a bit, even if his was brown. Being with him had frightened her terribly, but it was still the best sex she ever had.

Was he dead too? Did he kill Mila? No, that was not possible. He got a hard-on from only smelling her hoodie and seemingly missed several occasions to kill her, which meant he didn't want to. What he wanted to was to bang her. Only bang? Dasha was not sure, Kiril didn't seem like the type that was holding your hand and cuddling with you. Or was he really in love with Mila? It looked almost like the devil was having a crush.

What did all these guys want from Mila? And why? Erik, that was probably the most handsome man she had seen in her life, was looking at her as if she was the only one in the world. She just couldn't forget the look he gave her when they had both visited her that damn day. And she had bought her books and wanted to pay for her to study medicine. In other words, he cared.

Dasha couldn't name one guy that she felt had truly cared about her except her father.
She had loved him so much. It broke her heart when he died. It had been a stroke almost five years ago, short and painless, but the empty space he left behind was overwhelming.

How pathetic was that? Being envious of her friend, her dead friend. Mila had been there for her, even if they had only a few months together, she was kind and selfless and seemed to really care about her. Maybe the only real female friend she ever had. She really sucked in the genuine relationship department it seemed. Ah, Mila...

"Daria you have to prep Mr. Wittfeld's room, he is coming back," said Jane the head nurse making her put her thoughts to rest.

"Really? I thought he is dead. He ran off three months ago and never came back."

"Seemingly he has more lives than a cat."

"Yeah. Ok I am on it," said Dasha standing up and heading to the room.

That guy was weird, besides the obvious reasons. The last time they had met he told her she was in trouble and several other things that didn't make sense and creeped her out. But shortly after she met Kiril, so the old crone seemed to indeed have a sixth sense after all.
At least he didn't grab her ass like Mr. Smith from room twenty-two.

"Back to current issues? Should I or should I not give you the chance to charm me, Andrew? I guess not," thought Dasha and put her phone away.

Later that night she regretted it though and wrote a message, after all, hoping he would help her feel less lonely the days to come. 

Andrew: What do you want us to do, Daria?

Dasha rolled her eyes at the question. She didn't like it, she wanted a man with initiative. Kiril never asked her what she wanted but he kind of always knew. Kiril... Kiril was not a normal man though and Kiril was likely dead too.

Daria: I would like to be your spoiled girlfriend. ;) And what would you like?

Andrew: To sink my dick into your mouth till deep in your throat.